Epic Perfect World

NoHomo vs InMaPantz PK

Offline Dazbro

Were you just there to film or are you actually that bad in mass PK ?  ???  ???

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Were you just there to film or are you actually that bad in mass PK ?  ???  ???
                     U must not have watched the video its ok.

Offline Dazbro

U must not have watched the video its ok.
watched for 60 seconds, you kill no one and position yourself badly ;/ pm me ingame for some protips ok

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
watched for 60 seconds, you kill no one and position yourself badly ;/ pm me ingame for some protips ok
                      KKKKKK w/e

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
kewl vid.
but as for the cleric not purifying you in it. the first time they had just died shortly before you caught that stun and rezed and got attacked again. i mean its not like the cleric is tryen to keep a whole squad alive or anything while usually getting piled by 2-4 people at a time.

that said looked like a lot of fun though.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Now that i think about it, im glad i wasnt there. You'd just see a seeker run in, hit some cleric then get dropped. All in the space of 10 seconds

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
And as for the music, its not bad haha, it just doesnt work with epw lmao.
Vids like these demand dubstep or techno imo. Try Celldweller or Pendulum, they work too
And as for the music, its not bad haha, it just doesnt work with epw lmao.
Vids like these demand dubstep or techno imo. Try Celldweller or Pendulum, they work too

really i was thinking more along the lines of

although dub step and techno are really good for pk vids as well :O

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
^That works too haha

Erm... Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Styles of Beyond, Bullet For My Valentine, those are some other bands to look into
^That works too haha

Erm... Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Styles of Beyond, Bullet For My Valentine, those are some other bands to look into

i listen to all those :O also breaking benjamin would be good for these vids too

Angelica

i listen to all those :O also breaking benjamin would be good for these vids too
Seriously? Rise Against & Breaking Benjamin? You sir, steal my musiic kkkkkkkbai

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Don't worry, I'm not here to flame or any shit like that. I just wanted to laugh at the point that a certain someone is in IMP and NH and that is why it was actually enjoyable to see a post like this, due to the fact that I know there was no hostility in it this time.

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Also, you don't want me to make a video and post it, because I'll be throwing some fast paced hardcore death metal up in that bitch for PK music. Due to it being what I listen to while doing Mass PK and all, lol.
Also, you don't want me to make a video and post it, because I'll be throwing some fast paced hardcore death metal up in that bitch for PK music. Due to it being what I listen to while doing Mass PK and all, lol.
so just pause the vid, mute it, put pandora in another tab, and watch it then :D