Epic Perfect World

Tyrants is a survival faction {holy fack 2}

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Wasn't Pedro messaging Tyrants people who were in Arti once as soon as he returned? I mean it's pretty obvious that we disbanded you and you looked up to your masters until you got 100+ people and forgot your places
Here's this tired old story about how Tyrants somehow had any part in a pre-planned disband after losing to us week after week. The type of guild to lose over and over while attempting to rewrite history shouldn't be trusted on these matters.

I'm not sure which is worse. Messaging old friends to join a guild or:

1. Recruiting from other servers
2. Making an alt guild to recruit members and then merging them into your guild.
3. Merging people who don't even speak your language just to have meat shields in pk. (Half of whom didn't even have gear when inspected)
4. Making a 2nd alt guild to fill with people who are clearly not cut out for a main mass pk guild.

Keep in mind that's just he past month. We can play that game all day lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Here's this tired old story about how Tyrants somehow had any part in a pre-planned disband after losing to us week after week. The type of guild to lose over and over while attempting to rewrite history shouldn't be trusted on these matters.

2. Making an alt guild to recruit members and then merging them into your guild.
3. Merging people who don't even speak your language just to have meat shields in pk. (Half of whom didn't even have gear when inspected)
4. Making a 2nd alt guild to fill with people who are clearly not cut out for a main mass pk guild.

Everything u mentioned here Apollumi has done if not b4 Tyrants.. basically merged china and some brs from other server also but yeah let's not bring this up. 
Anyways can giv 2 fcks bout this thread apparently ppl need Tyrants attention for everything they try. 

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Most dumbest topic coming from a member of a faction which disbanded 3x already is that the reason for your frustration? Tyrants can't be disbanded by low tier factions keep trying but the outcome will be the same ... Bringing your whole families back won't help you

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Most dumbest topic coming from a member of a faction which disbanded 3x already is that the reason for your frustration? Tyrants can't be disbanded by low tier factions keep trying but the outcome will be the same ... Bringing your whole families back won't help you
After losing 5 out of 6 TW's , over 20+DT's and majority of the PKs, i'm a bit unsure as to who's the low tier guild here.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
what are you talking about man
i love tyrants
why so aggressive ?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Don't embarrass yourself.. lmao
I'm basically 40

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

1. Ye I know Arti did that 
2. Yep I remember ThaClick
3. Because Apollumi isn't full of BRs, even some of your core members (Noki) can't speak any english LOL
4. Like the pinoy guild arti merged into their alt faction?

Keep in mind that if we go further back in time I could mention the Russian players and the hacks that XP players brought to the server to get an advantage lmao. 

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
After losing 5 out of 6 TW's , over 20+DT's and majority of the PKs, i'm a bit unsure as to who's the low tier guild here.
Where's Artifex, Outcast/Rise? Where is Tyrants? Did these DT wins happen after everyone's families came back? 
Don't embarrass yourself.. lmao
The topic speaks for itself … lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
3. Because Apollumi isn't full of BRs, even some of your core members (Noki) can't speak any english LOL

Keep in mind that if we go further back in time I could mention the Russian players and the hacks that XP players brought to the server to get an advantage lmao.
1.We came originally from another server so yeah you can consider "recruit from another server". Fact of the matter, you came from another so did majority of your officers , as you might remember most of them came to EPW with me when i made Artifex. So that one suits Tyrants just as much too.

2.Talking about TheClick ,when you guys merged 2 guilds right of day 1, conflate, pretty much warning when harpist quited... Shall the list go on?

3.Noki's english is fine i've never had an issue understanding him, think you missunderstanding him trolling on forums with him talking serious on GC/voice programs.

4.You probably referring to when Butthead invited whole D'return into HangOver without anyone knowing.. Guess where he is now, Tyrants   :normal-2: no wonder tyrants has an alt guild filled with ex-alamat , right? LOL

Where's Artifex, Outcast/Rise? Where is Tyrants? Did these DT wins happen after everyone's families came back? The topic speaks for itself … lol
Disbanded Artifex after beating you countless times, majority of PK's ,every single DT (you never beat us once in DT), 2-1 TW  list goes on if memory fails you. I believe you were also in a guild before who lost a PVE TW on purpose just to not fight Artifex lmao .
I was never in Rise so can't speak for it, and OC Rev simply got busy with his work , as you may see he doesn't even play. However when i was in OC and it was Active i recall you never beat is in DT and won maybe 2 or 3 PKs ouf ot what 15 + ?lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
make timeline watch all the videos of PK/TW/DT we won most of those On artifex and on apo

dogs barking lmao.

Mm sorry did i touch any nerve of you when i keep telling u that you sea animal ?(cute cute sea animal imb4 his edater will ask agatio to remove a flying amount cause she get emotional)

-Btw before talking about my english do you also wanna talk how females in your guild don't even have right to say a word ?
-The also we lose monkey from your russian friends ? 

poor kid he sucks in real life he sucks in the video game that for once he was thinking he was good at. Im so sorry to crush your dreams but you are nothing.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

1. Yet here you are on this thread being a hypocrite.
2. ThaClick was on server before you even downloaded, and 90% don't play anymore so idk why you think that's comparable.
3. Noki is from Argentina. Comparing our BR member base to yours is like comparing a bottle of water to the ocean.
4. So we're still talking about Arti? What year is this? Btw we haven't even started on how many pinoys you boys brought in.

I'm not sure if that final statement is actually you being serious or if you're just trying to Donald Trump me now that I've backed you into a corner.  I can start throwing in some of my own fiction if that's what we're doing here  :normal-2:
I'm basically 40

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
make timeline watch all the videos of PK/TW/DT we won most of those On artifex and on apo

dogs barking lmao.Mm sorry did i touch any nerve of you when i keep telling u that you sea animal ?(cute cute sea animal imb4 his edater will ask agatio to remove a flying amount cause she get emotional)

-Btw before talking about my english do you also wanna talk how females in your guild don't even have right to say a word ?
-The also we lose monkey from your russian friends ?

poor kid he sucks in real life he sucks in the video game that for once he was thinking he was good at. Im so sorry to crush your dreams but you are nothing.
Personal insults because you get angry over a video game

I'm not sure if that final statement is actually you being serious or if you're just trying to Donald Trump me now that I've backed you into a corner.  I can start throwing in some of my own fiction if that's what we're doing here  :normal-2:
Not my fault that you don't know about it but Maxy and others actually talked to BRs and Russians before they even came to this server. XP people even played BR servers in TheUnion lol

1.We came originally from another server so yeah you can consider "recruit from another server". Fact of the matter, you came from another so did majority of your officers , as you might remember most of them came to EPW with me when i made Artifex. So that one suits Tyrants just as much too.

2.Talking about TheClick ,when you guys merged 2 guilds right of day 1, conflate, pretty much warning when harpist quited... Shall the list go on?

3.Noki's english is fine i've never had an issue understanding him, think you missunderstanding him trolling on forums with him talking serious on GC/voice programs.

4.You probably referring to when Butthead invited whole D'return into HangOver without anyone knowing.. Guess where he is now, Tyrants   :normal-2: no wonder tyrants has an alt guild filled with ex-alamat , right? LOL
Disbanded Artifex after beating you countless times, majority of PK's ,every single DT (you never beat us once in DT), 2-1 TW  list goes on if memory fails you. I believe you were also in a guild before who lost a PVE TW on purpose just to not fight Artifex lmao .
I was never in Rise so can't speak for it, and OC Rev simply got busy with his work , as you may see he doesn't even play. However when i was in OC and it was Active i recall you never beat is in DT and won maybe 2 or 3 PKs ouf ot what 15 + ?lol
1. Yep and after you were here you never talked to any other ppl from any other servers again?
2. Warning ppl hate us, made up lies. As expected from PedroSner
3. Sure it is LUL
4. Guess you didn't have any power as leader. Seems legit. You probably creamed your pants after you saw how many ppl were in alt guild 

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
I believe you were also in a guild before who lost a PVE TW on purpose just to not fight Artifex lmao .
Is this the same faction you turned down a 10v10 with? Lmao