Epic Perfect World

Quick 5-minute-chain for getting inside AEU

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
So since BH Advanced Endless Universe is now a thing, I thought I'd bring out this short guide for everyone. This entire quest chain takes you about 5 minutes, and no, you don't have to do entire Morai Quest Chain to get into AEU.

I did test this with a lvl 110 alt that I created for this purpose.

Let's say you have an access to Morai already:

• Go to Luminance/Shroud/Corona in Morai and receive a quest "Elder knows best".
  • Talk with the Elder of Thousand Streams and turn in the quest.
  • Pick "A Tiny Fib" from Elder of 1k and head to other server of Luminance (Follow the quest target).
  • Pick the quest from Luminance Tactician Mur called "Soul Pains" and kill Hammer Bats right outside the Luminance to get 7 "Shura Soulsilks" and turn it in to Luminance Lord Gugg.
  • Pick quest called "Pearl Panic" from Luminance Lord Gugg and go to Corona King Kisian in Corona Sanctuary.
  • Pick a quest called "A Fitting End" from Corona King Kisian and kill Deceptive Faeries until you get 1 Midnight Glow Pearl. (Usually 1-3 mobs and you get one). Go to Shroud Prophet Mogo and turn in the quest.
  • Pick a quest called "A Final Step" from Shroud Prophhet Mogo and turn it in to Momentor in Altar of Shades.

At this point you can already enter Advanced Endless Universe, but you can also pick a quest called "Into the Fray" from Momentor.

I hope this helps!

Reference for more details about the instance:
http://fedaykin-pwi.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2167982

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup
thanks, nice guide  8)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active