Epic Perfect World

I have problem and i need help

Offline RavQ

Hallo All i download now Game client and extract . Open Launcher and waiting for a check patch and download patch . When download patch compleated i click "Start" and in this moment have error "Aplikantion .... intall (0xc0000034).Klick Ok , and end aplication. Please , need help , what i must download and install .

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Try following fixes
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- In the end restart your PC and check again

Offline RavQ

I download all this program and don't help . I have this problem

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did you fully update your Windows? If you are using Windows 7, make sure that you have installed update 'KB2533552'

Offline RavQ

I have all update , and have windows xp home edition .

Offline RavQ

Anyone have help mee?

Offline Hiratana

Yeah, I'm thinking it can run on XP. But you might want to make sure you meet all of these requirements.

Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, or Windows 7

CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)

RAM: 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Hard Disk: 8GB Free HD Space

Graphic Display: 3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.

Sound Drivers: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Network: Broadband Internet connection

If by chance you do meet all of the requirements for the game, try this:

Start -> Run -> (type) sfc /scannow (with the space)(Enter)

sfc = System File Checker restores files to their correct state.

This may require you to put in your XP CD, if you have it on hand.

Be sure to restart your computer after doing all of that.
Good luck.

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
i dont even have that good CPU or graphic card but still i can run it with boring laggs when i hang around with 20ppl :D cant wait for my new pc so i can start stream also :D
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!