Epic Perfect World

Dragon Rising - Road to Warrior

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lmao gtfo with the wr classs dude never seen something worse then this LOOOOL, the fact you use occult and 3 Sparks showed me everything about you and wr dude even when i played wr the first week i came on epic i knew not to use 3 spark, LMAO this vid and if u denie that your bad on wr lets WR vs WR. All i see is you 1v1ing / random attacking other people who arent even expirienced in their class just like you killed omega with the NEW class, it would be the same if i bring my wr vs your stormbringer or your bm, well I hope you achieved your achievment in this video loser, such apo wr's.

lmfao            

Offline Drake

Very Tight Lock XD

Offline Godd

• I am baila
Most retard BM playstyle ever. But what can you expect from the most failed clown of this community. Tell me honestly does even anyone likes you ? Why don't you just quit ?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Most retard BM playstyle ever. But what can you expect from the most failed clown of this community. Tell me honestly does even anyone likes you ? Why don't you just quit ?

b-but I copied your playstyle from your video.. s-senpai??

Offline Kia

Tell me honestly does even anyone likes you ?
I do. Especially his sense of humor.

Offline Godd

• I am baila

b-but I copied your playstyle from your video.. s-senpai??
I've used occult to stun DB while knocked down because its the only counter that works. But to 3spark occult ? I didnt even one spark , this just shows how you suck.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've used occult to stun DB while knocked down because its the only counter that works. But to 3spark occult ? I didnt even one spark , this just shows how you suck.
Idk where you picked this up but you can't use occult while cced lol 
BTW dunno why my quote is there 

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
he beat you easy lol
Wanna find out cuz i want to ;) also u can bring wr lets see how ez i beat you and dont get the excuse idk wr cuz if so u better stfu alrdy on a warrior vid threat like this or areee u just trying to support your additional dog cuz he still didnt respond to my wr vs wr qeustion haha

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Wanna find out cuz i want to ;) also u can bring wr lets see how ez i beat you and dont get the excuse idk wr cuz if so u better stfu alrdy on a warrior vid threat like this or areee u just trying to support your additional dog cuz he still didnt respond to my wr vs wr qeustion haha
i beat u easy with 1 day on wr lol

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
triggered 

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
cringe

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I beat you on vit dph wr and occult genie

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Domgrath triggering unknowns as usual by being better than 90% of the server

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
i beat u easy with 1 day on wr lol