Epic Perfect World

Dragon Rising - Road to Warrior

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

take some notes :DDD

Occult WR LEL

Kenpachi hit the wr for 30k or something like that. If a db knows what he's doing he can kill wrs lol

I will be happy to explain my position. You are completely right. Adding Dragon Rising will not drastically change things. If used properly it is essentially the same stun we have now with the exception of it becoming a paralyze. The reason why I bring the 'adapting' piece to my argument, is because people seem to have a problem with it being "unavoidable", yet several people , myself included , have provided several ways to prevent the paralyze effect to be an issue. Additionally, many people anticipate that this skill means their instant death, when in reality, and assuming you will not be there as a sitting duck and using the fullest of your ability to try to keep yourself alive, the skill is normal . In mass PvP I firmly believe this skill if used and when given the opportunity can become crucial in adding a new mechanic to mass Pk, making it much more dynamic of properly applied (I.e given the proper opportunity). A stun is not being added, it's just being returned. I understand the skepticism, but this skill is better to be added now so people can begin to get the hang of it, than later when Homestead and 1.5.4 hits EPW, where there are far more worse things than Dragon Rising to worry about, i.e Ultimate skills, skill improvements, etc. Hopefully this somewhat gives you an insight of where I stand. Thanks for inquiring. Omega once again you just wasting your time, they're too afraid of the *paralyze* effect to actually even be willing to give it a try...lol people QQ bout DR imagine the ultimate skills...omg the crying that will take place xD. Btw you lot sound like a bunch of tools saying only bad-decent wrs want the skill as a crutch...it's the principal of the manner, if you remove DR from BM remove a skill from the other classes to be fair that simple.
u know what? u cry too much, that is the problem if u werent btchin soo much about everything u dislike maybe we wouldve been over this long time ago or may just few weeks ago... Aga wont put the skill in cause than he cant remove it once placed into the files, but if we couldve tried it for atleast a week before the new classes.... all of us could have an opinion based on FACTS, u just speculating... we still had to DL all the files from 0... u just cockblockin like a lil btch son.

No Decent-Pro BM player is going to waste 3-4 sparks just to kill someone, cause when you 3 spark you give your opponent a window to Occult Ice/CC you while your sparking
I don't even read the incoherent rage.

Y͙̝̪̹͇͊O̾͊́̀ͦͫͦ͏̺Ȕ̳͚̰͍̣̃͒̋͗̈ ͍͇͎ͥ̂̔͆ͣḀ̤̟̫̤̮̝̑̌ͤ͗͑̉̈R̛͖̻͈͕̥̋̀̂͂̽ͧE͇͎̰̰̹̣̾͌ͫ͗̐ͣ ̯̥͊͂́ͭͯA̟̞̱͚̓͑̇̏̓L̷̬̗͚L͔̫͚͇̃̊̓̈́ͩ̃̏ͅ ̴̰̜F̘̯U͉̤͚̬̥͎̖ͪ̑ͧ͑̀̚̕C̬͎͓̠̬̯̭͋K̷̰̰̭̼͎̬ͩ͑̔Ȋ̢̠̼͙̫̰̽ͫ̋N̡͍͉͖̬͉͚̣̈͒̈ͩ͊̃̔G̢̬̠̩̲͂͋ ͖̜̽̆͊ͪT͙͆̚E̛͎͇̰̘̊̔͋͌ͬͦR͎̣̫͈͈̯ͦ̌͆ͅR̯̖̭̦͓̘͖̽̄̿I̧͉̯͈̞Bͧ̂ͥͧ́҉̠͙̠L̵̺̻̪̥̲͊̋͆̍̂̐ͅE͙̟͖͍̙̩̊̉ͧ̋̓̈́̊͟ͅ ̖͍̙̭̦͕͓O̧͉̮̪͕̭̳̍ͫ͗͆ͣH͈̥̝͓̙͂͡ ̓͋͑̂ͫͩ͏͉͎M̍̄̊ͫŶ̫͎͇ͤ ̙͗̋ͫͤ̆ͪF̭̱̱̭̘̜U͊́́̒͛͒̔͡Č̝̰̞̰̟̤̇̐̈͋K̎̒ͧ̈҉̣̬͔̪͕͖̖ ̮̠̠̟̺̰ͩ͠G̟̼̹̏̍̎̔̊ͅE͎̞͗̌̔͑̍ͧ́T̴̖̣̻͔͚̾͂ ̨O̱̲̣͔̲̞͎ͪ͊̇ͯ̉V͔̫̜͖͆͋̄ͤ̅̚E͐̅̾ͫ̿ͭ͌R͏͔̘̺̭̣ ̘̲̙̗I̷͇̭͇̬ͮ͛̄ͣ̿T̋ͮ ̃͂ͪ̾͗͒ͧL̗͍͔̘Ȉ̀̊̅ͥ̋̃T̤̙ͥ̽̎͌̈́ͫṮ̺̞̜͍͇̍ͫ̾ͥ͒L͇̥̗͙̔̒ͧ͊E͍͇ͤ͑ ͎̫͆̽̄R̷̗̰̰̮̟͔̬ͨ̊̇̈͛̂Ḛͣͦ͆̎̀̈́̔T͇̰̜̣ͣͧͪͦ͗À̟̺̯̦R̴̋ͨ̈́̅̊̈́ͭD̬̂̑̒͒̌ͨS͍̯͙͎̣̐̃̑ ̞͈͇̪͚̝̽̈́̌̍G͎͐Ĕ͉̯̯̭̹͌ͥ̈́͒T̴͓͉̞̳̰͕͑̓ ̴̞̖̮̥̩̪G̤̩̪̠͚͕͐͆̇̕O̭̖̥͙̓O̡͇̯͖̩̦̱D͇̩̼̪̬͆ͅI̱̱̭̻͋̿͊̄̔̆ͅE̸͖̦̲̎̾͆ͤͅ ̽͗̄̚̚L͉̘͔̜͚̟ͦ̑Ḭ̜̼̱͑̓͠K̸̟̲̮̖͕̗̹̄̋̐̆ͫͬ̚Ȩ̞͇̮͔̰͈̩̾̇ͦ̈̏ͤ̉ ͕̺̼͋͒Y̛̪̻̭͔̙̲̖͑̓ͤ̉̌ͤ̿Ŏ̢̪̞̤͊͑̚U̲͒ͨͭ̒͜R̢̩̙̼͕̭͋̓ ̭̲͍͙̬́F̣͇̦͉̞ͦ̔̓̇̄ͅȦ̳̖̜̰͚̺̺͗͋̋ͭͯT̶̪͍̟ͮ͌H̛̖͇̀ͮ̄̓̄E̷̗̘̩̣̅͛ͭR͋͆ͨͬ͂̎͆S̭̲̣̞͂̄ ̭̦͈̥̺̱͑̉̿(̜̎ͪ̉́Ḁ̛̙̗ͨͤ̌̉̈́L̩̞̫͎͖̪̙ͬ͗́̽͆̊D͇̦̱͖̩ͯ̽͛͗I̹̱̳̺̜͙̝ͦ͒ͪN̾̊̋҉͍̳̯͉̟)̼͉̫͉̜̥̥ͩͥ̿̔̅̇ͫ ̭̠̫̜͐(҉̲̝͕I͉̲̠ͫͭ͛̏N̻̺ͫ̀S͈̮̞͈̺̦͗̊̃Ą̝̔̉̈̍̃̿͋Ń̼̭̙͔͇͐́ͤͪ̽ͦÍ͑̔̽T̝̥̈Y̭̹͚̻̳̿̀ͅ)̼͚̤͓ͥͥ̉̿͐̓ ̟̻̲̩ͥ̾̌͒̏̎̍O͑ͧ̉͋̌ͮH̱͊ͪ͗̍͐ͪ ̘̲͚͕͎͉ͪM̟̱̝͓͂̆͟Y̘͛ͧ ͉͓͓͊̍͛ͭ̅G͓̭ͩͯ̃̋͒̚Ó̠̪̫͈̙͈̀͑ͨ́D̶͇̈͌D̹͔͔̳̗͕͐ͥ͆ͯ̎̔D̬͎͔̮͎̯͓̈́̀D͕̰̜̦̭̮̲͆ͫ
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 05:42 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline tssrfire

grow up kid 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
grow up kid [img]
[/url]

no u                   take tips            learn 2 adapt   

:DD

zSavX

It's funny how you put me and Omega's quote in one, to make a case about something you actually don't have a leg to stand on, this the real wr video? lmfao??? had to go get some actors to also plead your case? dam dom that's just low dude...I personally didn't think you of all people could get that low but i was wrong you really are a incoherent clown LOL but thanks for quoting me and making me important to you :) appreciate the love man i really do.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
lmfao??? had to go get some actors to also plead your case?

holy ***

zSavX

holy ***

Omega check this post out bro, look at this clown, went to get actors to try to come up with a fake video...LOL

Offline tssrfire

[/url]

no u                   take tips            learn 2 adapt  

:DD
i am fine the way wr is dr skill has take out of wr i dont asking to give it back if its damage entire player base but if paralysis bad why take out it form all classes even if its just wr np as long as we get spark taken out form dr skill some think like that so we can actually stun i am mass pk wr and i do really great with out dr
why i hate yours post because you are the dumbest person in this entire game with yours stupid nerf threads and crying like baby if you really want to be good show us this adapt to what ever a class offer from now on and dont ever make a nerf threads about any class in this game
and geat good kid
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 05:45 am by tssrfire

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
i am fine the way wr is be a skill has take out of them i dont asking to give it back if its damage entire player base but if paralysis bad why take out it form all classes even if its just wr np as long as we get spark taken out form dr skill some think like that so we can actually stun i am mass pk wr and i do really great with out dr why i hate yours post because you are the dumbest person in this entire game with yours stupid nerf threads and crying like baby if you really want to be good show us this adapt to what ever a class offer from now on and dont ever make a nerf threads about any class in this game and geat good kid

wat  

Offline Galen

I can't even tell who you're shitting on this time. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
kys ydb       

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
grow up kid

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />

NO!!!1!!2
I WAN VIT GENI TU SURVIV AND KILL FRII KEEL WIT DRAGON RISIN PLS GN PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS ADD!!!!!1!!!"

OCCUL IC IZ BAD HELPPPPPPP
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
lmao gtfo with the wr classs dude never seen something worse then this LOOOOL, the fact you use occult and 3 Sparks showed me everything about you and wr dude even when i played wr the first week i came on epic i knew not to use 3 spark, LMAO this vid and if u denie that your bad on wr lets  WR vs WR.
All i see is you 1v1ing / random attacking other people who arent even expirienced in their class just like you killed omega with the NEW class, it would be the same if i bring my wr vs your stormbringer or your bm, well I hope you achieved your achievment in this video loser, such apo wr's.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lmao gtfo with the wr classs dude never seen something worse then this LOOOOL, the fact you use occult and 3 Sparks showed me everything about you and wr dude even when i played wr the first week i came on epic i knew not to use 3 spark, LMAO this vid and if u denie that your bad on wr lets  WR vs WR.
All i see is you 1v1ing / random attacking other people who arent even expirienced in their class just like you killed omega with the NEW class, it would be the same if i bring my wr vs your stormbringer or your bm, well I hope you achieved your achievment in this video loser, such apo wr's.
he beat you easy lol

Offline Kia

lmao gtfo with the wr classs dude never seen something worse then this LOOOOL, the fact you use occult and 3 Sparks showed me everything about you and wr dude even when i played wr the first week i came on epic i knew not to use 3 spark, LMAO this vid and if u denie that your bad on wr lets  WR vs WR.
This post made me speechless.