Epic Perfect World

BM 1v1 vs Nightshaders

OmegaRa

Was an interesting video to watch. Thanks for posting! A tip, I find dex genie to be more profitable against both Duskblades and Stormbringers. There is a skill pattern on Duskblades that, if you learn them, makes it fairly straightforward on how to retaliate to certain CC effects and their durations. I learned this from making a Duskblade of my own, but I recommend you keep going against them!

This guy using pdef marrow lmao
Enough said... no need to even argue with him.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39625.0

But when it comes to this, I bet you have nothing to say.

Worms should by no means have any right to criticize a playstyle. Skills are there to be used, if he/she wants to use a Str genie, you're in no position to judge them for it. 

Solo

Literally F1 APS on the DB and it falls over
At that time I was trying out a occult genie build which was troll af, 1 fortify miss and I was dead.
Occult works for bm but not necessarily needed.
OT good video, for me the speed was bit to much but the music made it barebale :P

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was an interesting video to watch. Thanks for posting! A tip, I find dex genie to be more profitable against both Duskblades and Stormbringers. There is a skill pattern on Duskblades that, if you learn them, makes it fairly straightforward on how to retaliate to certain CC effects and their durations. I learned this from making a Duskblade of my own, but I recommend you keep going against them! http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39625.0 But when it comes to this, I bet you have nothing to say. Worms should by no means have any right to criticize a playstyle. Skills are there to be used, if he/she wants to use a Str genie, you're in no position to judge them for it.
  Do you even know why dom posted that video lmao sit down kid. If ppl can't handle their garbage game plays getting critized then they shouldn't post ,plain and simple. Also don't dare quote me again . ^_^