Epic Perfect World

BM 1v1 vs Nightshaders

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Occult WR LEL 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Literally F1 APS on the DB and it falls over

Occult WR LEL

Works extremely well. I can't wait for them to get Dragon Rising : )
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2016, 06:59 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Literally F1 APS on the DB and it falls over

Works extremely well. I can't wait for them to get Dragon Rising : )
Kenpachi hit the wr for 30k or something like that. If a db knows what he's doing he can kill wrs lol

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Literally F1 APS on the DB and it falls over Works extremely well. I can't wait for them to get Dragon Rising : )

Agreed bro ^_^

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
His forum name doesnt match his playstle lmao

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Godd

• I am baila
Occult WR LEL
Are you dumb ??? Duskblade does 30k gof crits in full pdef+pdef marrow(reaching 105k phy def) in auto attack and you see only that I am using occult ? Are you even dumber than before because there is no way to block that permanent stunlock except using occult ice as its the only one that works while knocked down so I have a chance to stunlock a DB. If you think I fail because I use occult to stun opponent while knocked down than please go make a DB as its the easiest class to play permanent knock down and just hit F1 and aps the opponent for 30k's crits , o yea , that would be even higher on targets that doesnt have 105k phy def.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Are you dumb ??? Duskblade does 30k gof crits in full pdef+pdef marrow(reaching 105k phy def) in auto attack and you see only that I am using occult ? Are you even dumber than before because there is no way to block that permanent stunlock except using occult ice as its the only one that works while knocked down so I have a chance to stunlock a DB. If you think I fail because I use occult to stun opponent while knocked down than please go make a DB as its the easiest class to play permanent knock down and just hit F1 and aps the opponent for 30k's crits , o yea , that would be even higher on targets that doesnt have 105k phy def.
From how it looked in the video before you edited it to only show the numbers, your physical marrow was off and you were under a HF effect. HF, no marrow + GoF crit is bound to hit high, it does that on every class. Go play a psychic in black voodoo or a strombringer in attack gear with 25-40 def (and 10-11k pdef) and take a GoF HF attack, you'll quickly see that's a pretty normal thing from most classes. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Godd

• I am baila
From how it looked in the video before you edited it to only show the numbers, your physical marrow was off and you were under a HF effect. HF, no marrow + GoF crit is bound to hit high, it does that on every class. Go play a psychic in black voodoo or a strombringer in attack gear with 25-40 def (and 10-11k pdef) and take a GoF HF attack, you'll quickly see that's a pretty normal thing from most classes.
If you loom closely im using phy marrow and also i have the unedited video that shows full screen not only dmg and there it can be seen phy marrow and HF ? copied HF is way weaker than my normal HF what is ur point that duskblades doesnt hit hard ? I am a BM i tank dmg but 30k cannot be tanked not even a spark wiz does 30k to me and I can prove with any wiz you want . I cant even think about mag classes about how much dmg they take. i dont ask for a nerf lol its just it hits fkin high . others will make nerf threads very soon as they are still experiencing it.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
If you loom closely im using phy marrow and also i have the unedited video that shows full screen not only dmg and there it can be seen phy marrow and HF ? copied HF is way weaker than my normal HF what is ur point that duskblades doesnt hit hard ? I am a BM i tank dmg but 30k cannot be tanked not even a spark wiz does 30k to me and I can prove with any wiz you want . I cant even think about mag classes about how much dmg they take. i dont ask for a nerf lol its just it hits fkin high . others will make nerf threads very soon as they are still experiencing it.
My point was that they are a nuke class and had  HF effect without marrow, they're basically made to 1v1. They hit exceptionally hard but that's what most classes have experienced for years. And perhaps post that bit then because this is the second before the editing takes place, where you are paralyzed (so unable to put a marrow on, and e.g. A spark mage would hit more than that without magic marrow):

Even though I can get hieroed by them on my SB, I think they're okay. What can it do in mass once its leaps are gone and it's stood in front of an entire faction with single target damage? And there are other genie skills, such as evil ward, for counter play towards them, rather than just occult ice.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

cevans1290

dude ur marrow was on 1% of the time what are u on about
btw that moment when some1 thinks marrow saves them from all dmg or some shit XDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Tyroth/MORD

• Moderated
  • Tyroth
  • I am balthazar
  • Characters: Tyroth | siverius | Invictus | Glowfall
  • Faction: Nowhere
stop using fkn pdef marrow remove it from ur bars if u use bell only its enough otherwise u gonna fk urself with your magic dmg taken if u 1v1 a wr like that and use pdef marrow u gonna insane decrease you mdef wich means if the other dude uses a fire pot or wood pot or whatever m-damage buff he gonna hit u around 3-5k's wich gonna fk you hard that moment other then that funny vid

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
XD same guy made boost wr thread
If youre bad at wr that doesnt mean it needs boost

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
This guy using pdef marrow lmao 
Enough said... no need to even argue with him.