Epic Perfect World

Trial 6 Incentive.

zSavX

I dunno what you mean by abuse

everyone including Agatio knows I'm one of the best farmers on this server, it's perfectly okay to farm things using many toons.. there's no abuse whatsoever just because you have a computer that can handle many clients and the multiboxing skills to do it

what abuse is, on the other hand, is using bots or modified pw clients like some certain others have done to farm for you
I mean I hear you but over 50% of the new suggestion you have people saying -1 it can be abused...when 25% of the people who play have bot/modified clients to bot for them...but back to my point, the first thing to the average persons mind is not *omg, how can I abuse this*...

kitty stew

I mean I hear you but over 50% of the new suggestion you have people saying -1 it can be abused...when 25% of the people who play have bot/modified clients to bot for them...but back to my point, the first thing to the average persons mind is not *omg, how can I abuse this*...
that came out of nowhere (bold)

but yeah there's not much abuse potential with 5 PE's on one trial

on the other hand not necessary either and implementation of such an idea would likely be ineffective in execution, even if with good intentions

OmegaRa

I understand that you fellas may not have the experience that I have and that's understandable .  I on the other hand am in good faith creating this thread because it is indeed an issue and it is annoying for those of us who go through this and can't help but feel betrayed.
Things like these can't be enforced to have participation on, this is a game after all. Which is what brought me to making this suggestion.
Comparing your guilds to others makes no relevance to the matter at hand granted all guilds and all people in said guilds are different.

Notice I'm only making the point given on this thread about 1 trial and that is the one trial where people feel their efforts shouldn't be put to work simply because it is indeed the most tedious one. This is where I am coming from and I hope you can understand.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I understand that you fellas may not have the experience that I have and that's understandable .  I on the other hand am in good faith creating this thread because it is indeed an issue and it is annoying for those of us who go through this and can't help but feel betrayed.
Things like these can't be enforced to have participation on, this is a game after all. Which is what brought me to making this suggestion.
Comparing your guilds to others makes no relevance to the matter at hand granted all guilds and all people in said guilds are different.

Notice I'm only making the point given on this thread about 1 trial and that is the one trial where people feel their efforts shouldn't be put to work simply because it is indeed the most tedious one. This is where I am coming from and I hope you can understand.
You're literally asking for something to be changed just because your (1) guild is either too lazy or incompetent to finish a single trial. Either motivate them or recruit better people.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 01:42 am by Bre

OmegaRa

You're literally asking for something to be changed just because your (1) guild is either too lazy or incompetent to finish a single trial. Either motivate them or recruit better people.
And you're completely taking what I'm saying out of context, bringing stuff that have nothing to do with what the thread is about. At no point did I ever mention the faction I am in cannot "Finish a single trial". I also am getting support on my query so I doubt it is the "(1)" guild. Please don't type out of your ass, makes you look like a fool.

cevans1290

I'm starting to realize every single thing that Omega says
people just automatically say no
even if it's a decent idea
that's nice

OmegaRa

I'm starting to realize every single thing that Omega says
people just automatically say no
even if it's a decent idea
that's nice
That's not everyone's fault. Many people are entitled to their opinion and  that's fine, I am more than content with discussion so long as there is proper backing to their input. But when you have baseless clowns like Clowngrath or Bre coming into threads  with their clouded senses of judgment and communication is where you can draw a line between the intelligent and the decadent...
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 02:06 am by Omega

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
No one ever thinks of abusing stuff until you openly state it out or your Fujin...
You are naive if your mindset is that people don't think of such stuff on their own.

I dunno what you mean by abuse

everyone including Agatio knows I'm one of the best farmers on this server, it's perfectly okay to farm things using many toons.. there's no abuse whatsoever just because you have a computer that can handle many clients and the multiboxing skills to do it

what abuse is, on the other hand, is using bots or modified pw clients like some certain others have done to farm for you

Abuse is bots, yes. But abuse is also manipulating a system meant for one thing into something different that boosts your own desires. 

If we take Omega's suggestion and add 5 PE per turn in, that's an extra 360 PE for any toon of your choice (if you farm trials with alts, like yourself). All 9 trials only give 135 PE. 360 is a ridiculous amount of PE for one trial, in my honest opinion.

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 02:49 am by Σѕĸιмo

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
If we take Omega's suggestion and add 5 PE per turn in, that's an extra 360 PE for any toon of your choice (if you farm trials with alts, like yourself). All 9 trials only give 135 PE. 360 is a ridiculous amount of PE for one trial, in my honest opinion.
Yeah, this.

Maybe find a way that's not going to be so abused, but is still desired in the server. 

kitty stew

But abuse is also manipulating a system meant for one thing into something different that boosts your own desires.
what the flying eff is that supposed to mean :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
what the flying eff is that supposed to mean :-X
Basically she was saying, bots is one abuse, but abuse is also taking advantage of the fact that, if this was implemented, that you'd get 360 PE from the single trial if you did it by yourself. 

kitty stew

Basically she was saying, bots is one abuse, but abuse is also taking advantage of the fact that, if this was implemented, that you'd get 360 PE from the single trial if you did it by yourself.
people have an odd definition of abuse

seems more like an attempt to stigmatize those who can actually use their brain to farm better than others

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
people have an odd definition of abuse

seems more like an attempt to stigmatize those who can actually use their brain to farm better than others
In a way, I guess. Just different views from different people. 
Since it's made to be for factions full of people, individual people, not just alts of your own, it could be considered an abuse of the trials system. 
There's no way of limiting who uses how many accounts or anything for trials, so it could also be seen as people just using it to farm more than others, not better or using their brain more. 

kitty stew

In a way, I guess. Just different views from different people. Since it's made to be for factions full of people, individual people, not just alts of your own, it could be considered an abuse of the trials system. There's no way of limiting who uses how many accounts or anything for trials, so it could also be seen as people just using it to farm more than others, not better or using their brain more.
farming more than others is bad now?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
farming more than others is bad now?
Never said that. Just said that some people see it as abusing, others it's just farming more.