Epic Perfect World

Heavenfall Temple

Offline epicnewbie

So yesterday I started on HT to get some title apparently and I did the first 2 ascensions.  Today I logged in and started where I'd left off.  I got 1/2 way through the 3rd ascension and got killed and tele'd out.  Now I go back in and its reset back to zero completion.

My reading of the guide says your progress is supposed to be saved and resets every week.  

Anyone know why I've reset and if its possible to avoid it resetting? Pretty annoying that I lost an hour of progress.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
It resets on Wednesday. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline epicnewbie

It resets on Wednesday.
You serious?  I wouldn't have freaking started it yesterday if I knew that..............any idea what the title stats are that you get?  I probably wont be bothered after this unless its actually worth it.

I'm still a bit confused though.  My progress was saved from yesterday.  I only went in for 10 minutes, nowhere around reset time (its 0700 server time) then after I went out and in it was all reset back to zero progress, so why would it have reset right at that time.  Could it be something to do with my teleporting out of the floor to the open map?
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2016, 06:18 am by epicnewbie

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
You serious?  I wouldn't have freaking started it yesterday if I knew that..............any idea what the title stats are that you get?  I probably wont be bothered after this unless its actually worth it.
Yeah it says that on the NPC outside the entrance, I believe. I missed it first time too, had to rush to finish it before the reset.

Edit: I don't believe the title gives any stats. You get some EC and warsoul mats, as well as things for your starchart though. 
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2016, 06:28 am by 𝓟𝓸𝒆𝓽𝓻𝔂

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.

I'm still a bit confused though.  My progress was saved from yesterday.  I only went in for 10 minutes, nowhere around reset time (its 0700 server time) then after I went out and in it was all reset back to zero progress, so why would it have reset right at that time.  Could it be something to do with my teleporting out of the floor to the open map?
I'm not sure, either it resets at a different time and the text hasn't been changed for EPW, or it's a bit buggy, one or the other - but teleporting out should only reset the floor you were on. If you didn't complete that floor and take your reward, it would go back to no progress. 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Nope,title doesn't give any stat.

Offline Ana-Maria

• Beginner
  • Characters: Xcylica
  • Faction: G_O_D_

You get the title "Moonwalker" after you clean all the rooms,last room 108 will give you one fashion weapon skin and the title.