Epic Perfect World

DB is OP this shet NEEDS NERF !!! AGATIO FIX ThiS

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
easy class beat it easy, easier than wr

Solo

Its the same guy that did nerf thread showcasing how terrible he is at mystic and DB needing a nerf.. enough said on that topic.

Average Sin and WB player can beat DBs.

BM and WF can do it as well, that 1v1 is pure skill based.

Mystic, Seeker has a chance to if very experianced players or just shit seeker on def until opperunity (unkillable) yes you Kriegsgott/Thorkel.

DB is not that strong really, just that you either faced a good one or you yourself is bad at your own class. ima gtfo forum now :)
when u tryin to convince ppl that a class is op but u AD randomly and die because of it

:normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40:

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
seriously another damn nerf thread- for the love of all things furry quit crying about how classes are,  every damn week its nerf this class, nerf that class, just get on with it ffs, every class has its pros and cons nerfing one because you cant win is bs, and if you guys cant deal with it by now then quit the damn game and take up knitting
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline baila

when u tryin to convince ppl that a class is op but u AD randomly and die because of it

:normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40:
AD randomly ? I didnt even AD noob. I used EXPEL and not randomly , I used expel at 300HP are u blind

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
no, at one point in video you did waste domain lol the guy was slept and you used domain....
I don't understand the logic between the players either: "DB lock is op with knockdown stuns" but lets add in another long primal stun to another class(that's not even in the video) to somehow even it out XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
bms/barbs/seekers should have no problem with db as they have high pdef naturally
every other class is the ones struggling(excluding sins)

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
AD randomly ? I didnt even AD noob. I used EXPEL and not randomly , I used expel at 300HP are u blind

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
He didn't even AD, noobs.  :)) :)) :)) :))
❤️

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

XDDD I like how you circled noob
if only we could make it in bold letters

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
The only reason the two new classes seem OP is because they are new and the majority of people have not learned how to play against them yet. This is not something you are going to learn in a week, it's going to take time. For the next 2 to 3 months no threads on nerfing should be taken serious; it has nothing to do with the class itself, it's just players being cranky they could not learn how to beat them in a day.

That being said, personally I don't see anything wrong with the class, even I managed to beat one on my archer and I am easily one of the worst PKers in the history of this server. That should be prove in itself that the class is not OP.
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2016, 05:31 pm by Astria

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
All i see on the video is how bad you are as a cleric, delete this char and make something else. :(

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Enough of your nerf threads already.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
WHAT WAS THAT AD LOL

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
just make dbs have chance to knockdown finished, cuz how they are is 100% knock down if it hits. i play db ofc i got interested on the class but i still ask for this nerf since beta tests

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
just make dbs have chance to knockdown finished, cuz how they are is 100% knock down if it hits. i play db ofc i got interested on the class but i still ask for this nerf since beta tests
If nerf knock downs, give dbs 200% more def. That's how it works. Anyways dbs are fine, already fixed :(