Epic Perfect World

Quick server maintenance

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would upgrade the 1.5.3 to directx 11 maybe synonymous to 12, Pyhsx improve, and ddr = openGL Upgrading to the newer graphics drivers, in which I put the .DDL files on the new stand or program. After that I would change the rendering system.

I would not do this personally free because it would take days to make the appropriate engine compliant with perfect world, we are talking about a change of the structure of the complete operating system of perfect world, so no .pck file which simply by command from the elementclient Is that caused anyway most fps laggs because it was easier for the developers to use .pck files ..... Etc..Etc..Etc

Look this sad work of perfect world....

Only a good game for windows xp lmao

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:normal-43: before the patch we could mass with better fps after the patch it's completely crap, is it that hard to get ? :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:
 No point trying to explain the gms what is the problem just look his last reply we all are dumbs and can't proper use pc's but surprise after patch that wasnt a problem at all
Yall should know by now that the Gms doesnt give a single f**k about the lag that we all are experiencing after the stupid patch. LOL

Ps. Not only lags, delays and all sh*t also 

Offline BriEsT

• Don
be4 patch, could handle 30v30 pk with max gpx+effects+fraps, now i pray not to crush in BvG if 2 tornados come out
yep my PC is to blame totally
 + I cant even run 3v3 normally anymore yet when I play league of legends I get 120 fps with everything on max .
   Why dont some gms just come to DT today ( it will be full cancer with vortex in water ) and see for yourselfs . If even then you dont have fps issues or w.e , I will not say a word anymore about this .

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Hey everyone. In this maintenance we did the following fixes:
* TW times should be back to normal (8pm Saturday/Monday)
* Nation Wars can be entered while being in squad again
* Mails with attached items will take just 15 seconds to deliver

In addition, we will do the guild icons update this evening and we have the Halloween-themed patch planned soon (nothing very big, but still)
Best part

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Maybe lower down the graphics settings, it tends to increase the fps.
Testing!!! didn't help at all even with effect setting to minimum and simple model nothing help in mass pk it's horrible..
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2016, 03:37 pm by Bambi

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+ I cant even run 3v3 normally anymore yet when I play league of legends I get 120 fps with everything on max .
   Why dont some gms just come to DT today ( it will be full cancer with vortex in water ) and see for yourselfs . If even then you dont have fps issues or w.e , I will not say a word anymore about this .
na dude they won't do it waste of time. 

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
I just want fashion pls. I'll be fine with all the lag so long as our toons look cute while doing so.  :-[
❤️

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Will the Arcane Thought wings be fixed in this patch? I would really like to be able to use them again, they match several of my outfits.

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
I just want fashion pls. I'll be fine with all the lag so long as our toons look cute while doing so.  :-[
+                     

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I just want fashion pls. I'll be fine with all the lag so long as our toons look cute while doing so.  :-[
True, add more fashion please.

Offline FatalScythe

What about Heaven Temple? Like when bosses (Wraith Kings i forgot the name) are invulnerable.
you tried to kill it too quickly, you have to wait till he buffs then start attacking and the buff will go away. I had this issue also, so I tested it. every time I attacked before he was buffed, his buff sticks to him and cannot be purged.
I don't know if that could be fixed, considering everything has to be spawned when you go in the room.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Updated titles?      
Nice patch

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Fressie

• Stay Fressie
  • Characters: Fress
I play Elder Scrolls Online on my PC with the max graphics the max textures the max fu*k*** Sh*t and still I get 350 ping 210 FPS.

I play Epic with 1-2k PING and 2-10 FPS HOW IN THE HOLY MOTHERF*C*R SH*T IS THIS POSSIBLE?????? WHAT THE F***********************************K???

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I play Elder Scrolls Online on my PC with the max graphics the max textures the max fu*k*** Sh*t and still I get 350 ping 210 FPS.

I play Epic with 1-2k PING and 2-10 FPS HOW IN THE HOLY MOTHERF*C*R SH*T IS THIS POSSIBLE?????? WHAT THE F***********************************K???
do you mass PvP in Eso, 100v100?   :o