Epic Perfect World

goodies for staying logged in

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i like things the way they are.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Callisto

its just an idea since a couple of games have this.. they give out fashion u cant obtain in regular boutique or like blessings (like the one u get from teacher but 24h blessings)  ofc u need a huge amount of those points in those games as well D:

i liked it, others liked it, and it never fcked up the economy <.<
 it just has to be something that doesnt improve the gear/something that everyone can get/or something that just change the appearance and honestly... if u give away more fash... u will make us ( the women) happy :D 

well atleast me cause im a fashion addict o.ô

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
about the people leaving alts 24hours online, thats the exact reason why the "Event" rewards are usually nothing special, just something to help players in a way of keeping the game going. for example charms wouldnt be bad i guess. about EC's that would be a bad idea cuz then yes alts would be logged in for free EC's.

opening the Event Boutique for some sort of Event points / Event Cubi (similar to pwi) sounds like an idea to keep in mind.
we will work around this and see if its worth it. it will depend on if its possible due to glitches, bugs, etc...i remember that with the Facebook event for the blessings on pwi there was a glitch and people were getting scroll of tome instead of the blessing....thats the kind of things we need to prevent here :/

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Callisto thank you for your Event Boutique idea.
we will be discussing this between us GM's but i won't take the credit for it since it was ur idea, just letting u know.

now moving on, we will discuss this idea from now on and we already have a way to make it work~.
we are now discussing all possibilities and everything else we need for it so soon we might have this happening.

about the logged in for goodies, we decided its kinda bad due to the amount of players using alt accounts for this. :/
it may sound strange and we could work around it but tbh it would be too much work for nothing really.
so we gonna stick with the event boutique idea instead.

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Offline Callisto

oh scroll of tome glitch sounds funny xD
but yea blessings would pretty awesome ^-^

thx for the fast reply though :)

Offline Shaggy2Dope

• Beginner
just a suggestion but if or when event boutique opens why not put EC in that and u buy EC through it so people can donate or vote more for Epic

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
just a suggestion but if or when event boutique opens why not put EC in that and u buy EC through it so people can donate or vote more for Epic

this has been discussed many times already...EC will NOT be put into boutique
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

LordJashin

Would be pretty sweet giving 1 Mystical Elixirs for each hour a player is online, as it's something which everyone needs for farming & pking without adding a detrimental affect to the economy.

Offline Hiratana

Would be pretty sweet giving 1 Mystical Elixirs for each hour a player is online, as it's something which everyone needs for farming & pking without adding a detrimental affect to the economy.

I'd be a pretty happy camper if I got one every hour. Idk about you guys.

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
I'd be a pretty happy camper if I got one every hour. Idk about you guys.

agree would make another acc so i can stay afk on 3 accs under the nights :D
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Antihero

I'm against this idea. This isn't DN and I don't want Epic to even be perceived as moving in that direction. Plus you guys play here for your personal enjoyment. I don't know why you guys think the administration of Epic owe you anything, or should owe you anything, for playing on their servers. You already get rewarded for supporting via voting or donating.

Offline Hiratana

Oh, here's an idea.
What if we had an NPC that gave a quest very similar to the school teacher attendance one. However, instead of every 24 hours, it can be every 3 hours or something. She can give you things that wouldn't break the economy such as Elixirs, charms, or something non-tradeable. The staff doesn't have to do anything extra, even if people log extra chars, it won't break the economy, and people still get something special for staying logged in.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
maybe some items for event boutique could be the influence/prestige bonus item that you equip. or maybe the divine emissary reset tokens

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Or if you really want potions, go farm the herbs yourself. There's nothing stopping you from doing that. And it's free!

agree would make another acc so i can stay afk on 3 accs under the nights :D
This is exactly why it's a very BAD idea to give stuff out for just being online.

Oh, here's an idea.
What if we had an NPC that gave a quest very similar to the school teacher attendance one. However, instead of every 24 hours, it can be every 3 hours or something. She can give you things that wouldn't break the economy such as Elixirs, charms, or something non-tradeable. The staff doesn't have to do anything extra, even if people log extra chars, it won't break the economy, and people still get something special for staying logged in.

I actually like this, with modifications. Why not give the attendance lady some extra stuff that can be gotten for the attendance sheets? Since the sheets are already untradable, unstashable, that limits how much you can do with them. There's already the trade 400 of them for black unicorn. Change that to a mount token? How many people are going to save up pages every day for over a year though... Maybe change to 100, as 3 months is a bit more... achievable... than a year. Other items that may be an idea to include (sheets:item) are old book pages (1:1), skill books (10 or more:1), maybe ec at a 5:1 ratio (yeah, you were hoping 1:1 no way!).

This would make an existing npc a bit more useful to the epw players.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Allow me to summarize this topic with a picture, a picture of a cat. I like cats.