Epic Perfect World

What's new?

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
Been super busy with college and my pc was broken(all good now n.n).So i was thinking about coming back to the server to get my mind off things for a while,updating at the moment. Sooo was wondering,what's new? Factions,players,events,fashion,anything? Apart from the new classes! (thank god xD finally)
also,Fully geared player here if faction '-' got all classes except the new ones (for now). Anyways,random friendly post lol. Love to all and good night n.n

Opulence

Welcome back,

1. Eclipse: Content Guide, even though you probably already checked it out - shows all the new content added.
2. Tournament: Clash of Classes, new pvp event that will take place end of November/December.
3. Drawing EventFind Boo EventHalloween Screenshot Event, the two Halloween events will be ending soon.
4. Factions: Tyrants & Apollumi are still going at it. Otherwise I don't think much has changed. Depends how long you have been gone.
5. Fashion: No update since April (I think). I believe Echo will be releasing content soon, and there should be a Halloween patch coming.
6. We just had a 2x event. I don't think we will get another one for a while. In case you were wondering.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
New GMs were introduced, Panda and Flower, Chocolate is gone.