Epic Perfect World

FPS Fix for Mass pk

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I was too lazy to see if anyone else posted about this, or had a fix for this but gonna make topic about it anyway.

Does anyone have a fix for the fps drop you get from SB skills?  Did mass pk for the first time with new classes and I got 1 fps soon as the tornado got put on me.  Even with setting all the way down it was pretty terrible.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 , everyone seems to be having this exact same issue atm , even tho i myself don't , i seen GC literaly filled with questions about it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Haven't tested it myself but this might help. 

Here

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
died 100 times this pk more than in whole 2016 combined this is absolutely insane i had 1 fps whole pk and then when i went show important players only had 100 fps but i was diving enemy like a warrior lmfao, my pc isnt problem, left in middle on pk changed on sister pc which has newer generation processor than mine but just worse gfx card and same shiit 1 fps

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Had 10-15 FPS with the weird patch from forums

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Haven't tested it myself but this might help.

Here
didn't read, don't trust you

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was too lazy to see if anyone else posted about this, or had a fix for this but gonna make topic about it anyway.

Does anyone have a fix for the fps drop you get from SB skills?  Did mass pk for the first time with new classes and I got 1 fps soon as the tornado got put on me.  Even with setting all the way down it was pretty terrible.
Viversum made a thread about fps boost ask him about it or pm him on skype

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
True tho... since this patch was impIemented i noticed the big difference in fps IoI..

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Something needs to be done :/ i had literally 1fps the whole entire pk let alone 13k ping randomly spiking :(
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
They got too many flashy skills, was actually playing with high graphics for once in my life and had to turn em off cause too much lag and freezes.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
They got too many flashy skills, was actually playing with high graphics for once in my life and had to turn em off cause too much lag and freezes.
the only lag thing is the vortex nothing else tbh

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
the only lag thing is the vortex nothing else tbh
bitch you look like a vortex

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Ruins pk for me, don't want to play with literally no graphics just to get 10fps.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
bitch you look like a vortex
i still had more edates than you looking like 1 and i can play the game full graphics 0 lag get on my lvl kido