Epic Perfect World

Personal Observations regarding DB/SB

OmegaRa

Hello everyone, I'm just posting to let my thoughts out in regards to the new classes. It's a big read  :-[

[/color]
I realize I have not examined these classes to their full potential (I did fight them using reaper form and such, just decided not to mention it) and this is only my perspective and experiences from fighting both classes. They were definitely something new and I loved it. For the first time in years I have felt that I am being intellectually challenged in game as I am re-thinking how to play and had my share of fun.
I want to say thanks to Agatio for bringing 1.5.3 to the server, even though I am not on as much as I would like to be as of late.

At some point I'll update this post to include mass PvP observations. I am hopeful on seeing how diverse this classes will make PvP, especially Stormbringers.

Hopefully this post helps you realize as you read that adapting to playstyles can be rewarding, and fun. That's how I see it.

If you do, thanks for reading.

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 02:18 pm by Omega

Offline Selaria

SB's reaper form makes them insanely tanky.

Also nice to see a post not screaming for nerfs and actually did a breakdown on how you approached the classes. Interesting read.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I can honestly say that stormbringer is underpowered and needs significantly boosted 

I'm not saying this because I'm gearing one right now btw

OmegaRa

SB's reaper form makes them insanely tanky.

Also nice to see a post not screaming for nerfs and actually did a breakdown on how you approached the classes. Interesting read.
They really are crafty, I noticed many of my opponents used it as a safe when they were low HP... really helps too, especially the stun immunity right after. It was marvelous. 
Yeah, nerfs aren't really my thing. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
ManHandle is a good sb but considering me and him can beat each other depending how lucky our crits are in our 1v1's far as i seen in all other sb's i went agiasnt and he has i havnt really found any other sb's that gave me a challenge than ManHandle but he also learns from me :P
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
ManHandle is a good sb but considering me and him can beat each other depending how lucky our crits are in our 1v1's far as i seen in all other sb's i went agiasnt and he has i havnt really found any other sb's that gave me a challenge than ManHandle but he also learns from me :P
Sorry but you died in like 2s today at lost you're bad 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Sorry but you died in like 2s today at lost you're bad
u die in 2s in OW and in pw with your duskblade what you mean LMAO

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh man, Jim is getting excited 😂😂

nice read

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
u die in 2s in OW and in pw with your duskblade what you mean LMAO
Go hide your battle tag noob

OmegaRa

Oh man, Jim is getting excited 😂😂

nice read

Thanks! I'm actually prepping for the bigger read- EPW's Story

Although I'm not sure I'm up for the task, the whole thing would take me a week to write.  
Maybe during winter break I'll get started

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Thanks! I'm actually prepping for the bigger read- EPW's Story Although I'm not sure I'm up for the task, the whole thing would take me a week to write. Maybe during winter break I'll get started

Didn't you already write this, nobody appreciated it and you gave up?

Kek, spare us the read man, keep making Dragon Rising threads and my dream of a 8 second paralyze will finally come t- I mean, what? EPW doesn't need DR guys!! O:-)

OmegaRa

Didn't you already write this, nobody appreciated it and you gave up?

If you had bothered to click on it perhaps you may have looked at what the thread actually was. Why would I give up on something I agreed I would do? I do things like this for my own amusement. I'm no Clowngrath.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
❤️

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
snow> manhandle by far imo

OmegaRa

I do not really play much. I will get to go against Snow as soon as I can :-)