Epic Perfect World

Agatio nerf rpdt in mag classes

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
i have nothing against Mystic as a class but 4 fk sake, its a mage class and the bth just tank archer and barb and the same time, as a barb i did max dmg 9.7k gof+crit with archer skill Blood Vow, remove rpdt cuz 50% is way too op make it 18-20% max at least
cuz: 2k simple atk 4k crit 8k gof crit without this 50% it should be 4k 8k 16k (with def debuff and mud skills sth like 6k 12k 24k) which is fair cuz i got 10-20k hits backs

all i suggest is to reduce rpdt in mag classes cuz it is too op (example: i hit  harder phy classes than mag ones)

insted of pdrt u can add def lvl for example 10 idk  :-\
LMAOO
TRUE 
+1

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
Can we not
can we not see ur duck lips sissy xD

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
mystic is fine stop qqing,making threads to add 5 attack lvl to EA and still want to nerf other classes?

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 Mag classes are totally fine as they are,I hit on them decently on my EA and my other toons,if you reduce their rpdt that lower you want them to be 2-3 shots or what? and this post is even funny,coming from an Archer/Barb.. eh.
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 04:31 pm by Aizel
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1. Magic classes are fine.

zSavX

...you're all basically telling him to get good.. but I'm wondering why he felt the need to use a bow as a barb and somehow have access to an archer skill. Maybe that's a typo on his part, which also makes me say what I've noticed on this boards. All the people calling for nerfs are all people that play EAs.
So that their +5 attack levels do more dmg to people, nerf the 11 other classes so we reign supreme :D

OmegaRa

...you're all basically telling him to get good.. but I'm wondering why he felt the need to use a bow as a barb and somehow have access to an archer skill. Maybe that's a typo on his part, which also makes me say what I've noticed on this boards. All the people calling for nerfs are all people that play EAs.
Same with people asking to -1 Dragon Rising don't play bm :-)

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Same with people asking to -1 Dragon Rising don't play bm :-)
I play bm and -1 for the obvious reasons lul

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
So his complaint is that he cant hit 24k on mystics...

Also archers don't need that much damage to kill healing classes since they aim for a hiero combo instead of their usual killing method.

If you are using a counter genie and timing perfectly as well as outplaying and then still losing, then you can bring up nerf potentials.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
-1,git gud on barb or change class

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Also archers don't need that much damage to kill healing classes since they aim for a hiero combo instead of their usual killing method.

If you are using a counter genie and timing perfectly as well as outplaying and then still losing, then you can bring up nerf potentials.
this ^

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

^
This.