Epic Perfect World

Nintendo Switch

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Anyone hear about the new console, Nintendo is introducing? I was never a fan of the Wii or the Wii U/3DS/etc, but the concept of this system is actually really interesting. Graphically speaking, looks like it can keep up. At least it's a Nividia powered device lmao..

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
just googled it, looks nice 

Offline Selaria

Eh I'm done with Nintendo. I wasted money buying a Wii U.. but 3DS was a good buy.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Can't keep up with PS4, Xbox one graphically but at least it will be more powerful than the older consoles by a large margin while being mobile. Pretty much makes it the best device to play if you want to play on the go. I'll get it if it has a good launch line up and a smash bros game. The Zelda looks pretty good but I got a Wii U that can play pirated games so that's not going to make me buy the system. Really interested in playing Skyrim on the go tho

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Can't keep up with PS4, Xbox one graphically but at least it will be more powerful than the older consoles by a large margin while being mobile. Pretty much makes it the best device to play if you want to play on the go. I'll get it if it has a good launch line up and a smash bros game. The Zelda looks pretty good but I got a Wii U that can play pirated games so that's not going to make me buy the system. Really interested in playing Skyrim on the go tho

Yea when I watched the trailer, Skyrim on the go was the only thing that really caught my attention and the open world Zelda. Honestly as long as It's in the same realm of graphics, it does t really matter. ( Although i heard its using a x2 Tegra Chip )  The biggest concern is probably 3rd party developers support and  battery life of that tablet lol. Doubt it will be even last 5 hours, 3-5 max, unless these guys at nividia are wizards. Think about how many times ppl will be charging that tablet, practically destroying the lithium battery.  I give it 3 months after launch, to not be a complete dissappointment. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

The biggest concern is probably 3rd party developers support

Looking good so far tbh. If a lot of people buy it at launch I can see 3rd party support getting even better. If it flops then bb to 3rd parties

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As a huge fan of Nintendo, this is going into our game arsenal come March.  It's an interesting concept and I hope there is more than just a few games to choose from.  I also hope that the new Zelda game grows on me a bit because while I love the whole open world thing, it doesn't seem to play like a Zelda game.  I could be wrong.  Please let me be wrong.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
oh looks like a good fun ruin "tool" in the video
Take the dog out and dont give a fak about it cause pressing pause to get some fresh air is really bad
Have a nice basketball game with friends but fck it lets just sit in the bench and play videogame instead
Oh damn the neighbors seem to have a party and they calling me let me take my shit with me so i can ruin the fun while we stop doing anything else while we play video games!!!!

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Looking good so far tbh. If a lot of people buy it at launch I can see 3rd party support getting even better. If it flops then bb to 3rd parties

Oh nice, decent list. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Can't keep up with consoles, then again, consoles can barely keep up to PC.

OmegaRa

I'm definitely getting it. Worth the In vestments imho

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I'll most likely be getting it. Decent list of 3rd party support.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Can't keep up with consoles, then again, consoles can barely keep up to PC.
barely? Nah not at all. Gtx 1070 and above are like 5 times as strong as the shit in consoles

kitty stew

I had at least 1-3 consoles from every generation since the Atari 2600 which was my first console... that is until the PS3 which I quickly sold

since then there's been no point, everything the console does can be done better with something else, whether it's the PC for games, or GFTime Kodi boxes as HD/4k media players for TV

Offline Selaria

There was a long drought after the Gamecube(for PSO) that I did not buy any Nintendo console after having all of them up to that point.

I would go full PC(well I kinda did) but unfortunately, not every game released for a console is also released for PC. :/