Epic Perfect World

Just wondering (GM's Plz)

Offline XxHYFUxX

^ That.

And I've been trying to do more event's for you guys but I'm having a hard time lately due to rl issues and what not. I'm really sorry, and hopefully I can get back on track soon. But just know the staff we have now is trying hard but we all have other stuff on our plates. And Evil.... ET PHONE HOME.

I really do fully understand that the GM staff more then most the time get's the shitty end of the deal with player QQ about it not being the event they wanted or they did not get the drop they wanted or "can we also do"Coffee I try to be respect full to all GM staff I have had my bad days too I know and I truly understand RL issues you where here when all mine start 7 months ago and u were a good support person then as always Thank You for all u do

as for what EvilTouch said
although the GM's you mentioned were giving 150% for the server , they were giving 150% to steal GM items to give to friends...so yea i couldn't care less about their good effort ont he effort, we do not accept GM's providing any kind of items to any kind of friend.

I didn't know any of that was going on I'm sorry if it was I will not my self talk about this or those GM's in a negative way as I was not here for those issues and I'm not able to make a educated or informed comment but i understand how that as well can cause issues so please don't think I would condone or be involved in any of that behavior. I just know that I will always be here to ask why and to support the Gm staff decisions I don't not mean to cause any all will or upset feeling in anyone so plz EvilTouch understand that I would not have said anything if I had allready known that was the issue....

Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
I sure do wish they would bring back the Faction Base Quests too. Not the same without them. maybe if we can get enough people to ask then we shall receive. or not. Im just saying it would be nice to see again.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
althought the GM's you mentioned were giving 150% for the server , they were giving 150% to steal GM items to give to friends...so yea i couldnt care ess about their good effort ont he effort, we do not accept GM's providing any kind of items to any kind of friend.

I feel a bit insulted, cause I was mentioned on those GM`s who was trying a lot and now I`m blamed for helping to my friends. Which never have happened....

I do agree that there are less events, but there certainly are. But i dont know  Why they stopped doing fact base quest.

I sure do wish they would bring back the Faction Base Quests too. Not the same without them. maybe if we can get enough people to ask then we shall receive. or not. Im just saying it would be nice to see again.

The reason why base boss event no longer held, because ussualy am the one whol helds it and this month I have exams and simple don`t have time for anything. And I`m talking literally - no time for eating, not enough time for sleep, not even to mention that there is no time to log into EPW and do events.

Base boss event should be back on 21th of January and again will be held every few days
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I feel a bit insulted, cause I was mentioned on those GM`s who was trying a lot and now I`m blamed for helping to my friends. Which never have happened....

didnt see your name there lol
my bad  :-\

but i know u don't lol
i was talking about Ninjas, which was the name that jumped on my mind while reading that  :rolleyes:

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Ty so much "Neith" Faction Base Event was awsome. my brother "MuffDiver" and sister-in-law "HotLips" had a great time. its GM's like u that really keep this one of the best servers. we appreciate all u do for us and hope to see more of those events.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Nice to know we have base boss again.. thanks guys for your hard work and for making the game even more fun  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the point about u guys not having such event sis due to real life  of the host GM's.
due to the planning of enw events and the ones we have we decided to split the events between the GM's so we dont have an heavy weight in our shoulders.
this is so that all GM's have to work and interect with the players.

so saying a GM is better than other cuz he or she hosted a specific event doesnt really change the fact we do things as we do.
we dont like to interfere with other GM's events since it was their ideas, we respect each other and if they need we do it gladly :)

just wanted to point this out thx for reading it  :-\

Offline XxHYFUxX

I was not saying that anyone GM is better then a another I love all the GM's and really would do anything to help the GM's out or would do anything to help better the server I have always maintained the a good relationship with then GM staff and hope that it can stay that way I Make it a point to always thank the GM's for events and so what I can as player to stop the rude and hurtful comments that other player try direct towards the GM staff, as well as I will kick any of my faction members that refuse to show respect to the GM staff. I want to thank Neith for the faction event last night and to Wax for the Cave of glee event as well. 
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing