Epic Perfect World

Eclipse 2 laggy and buggy?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
When they gon get our dicks out they mouth man.... randoms lookin for attention every thread you go it seems...  Crazy when a person can have a great pc and brag and still play like Sht :(
LOOOOOOOL

Dont have any problems like that... I could say after new patch lag never happened for me :P

I dont have any issues and drops playing max graphics, but ofc my pc 3k worth as well not potatoe pc but there is issue with bugged terrain and most annoying of all is when u get very very often steps back, there is something..

no lag but bugs yea
were you guys at the big mass pk last night ? I know some people who has really great pc and they noticed the FPS drop

I was able to play with way better fps before the patch, now it's just shit, ain't trying to upgrade my pc just to have good fps on this old ass game when i can run other games such as ow bns dota2 just fine lol

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
even in 1v1s fps is kinda weird seems like screen is breaking lol
Yup, that too

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
one option is to remove vortex from sbs, its annoying, laggy, glitchy and prolly the cause of most rubberbanding issues

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
one option is to remove vortex from sbs, its annoying, laggy, glitchy and prolly the cause of most rubberbanding issues
makes the class irrelevant in mass pk lol

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Not to mention even if the skill was taken away from the SB dusks could still copy it via their reflection skill :-\

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
Not to mention even if the skill was taken away from the SB dusks could still copy it via their reflection skill :-\

All in favor for removing new classes?

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
yes +11111111

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
But moving and casting make BQs so much quicker :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Swamps are terrible because you have to render in the water as well and that right there kills FPS. I can usually stomach the PK but with these new skills, FX being spammed along with 100+ players it's terrible.

I usually had playable FPS in mass but for whatever reason I had 4FPS in the swamps 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
lol, ye it makes things lag too much atm.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
.                                                                                                     

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Not everyone has Nvidia.. xD
Didn't  change any Nvidia settings and got a boost anyways

Offline Viversum

• bye
Not everyone has Nvidia.. xD
For players with AMD card or  without nvidia  its working too, it's a little boost for other games :)

Offline Selaria

Well, today there has not been any freezes, or skill hanging..hmm.