Epic Perfect World

Eclipse 2 laggy and buggy?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Game/Server too ***in laggy after the new patch yeah? pretty sure im not the only one who realized how low the fps was in mass pk, and earlier today I got walk glich on my mage? this bug used to happen with sins only, will you do anything about it or that's how eclipse is ? I don't really think many ppl enjoy the mass with shitty low fps, I could hardly manage to get 10 FPS after using distance option :'(manz do something pls  :'(  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
buy a better pc and net i was playing the game perfect with max setting on mass pk 0 problem 0 fps drops 

Opulence

You are just bad. Isn't a server problem. 
 :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
guys only real mass pkers talk please I don't want irrelevant garbage players commenting 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
guys only real mass pkers talk please I don't want irrelevant garbage players commenting
Dawwies  :normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23: I feel da Love!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Dawwies  :normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23: I feel da Love!
whats ur mmr?

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
the fps drop is actually a problem, it keeps going up and down constantly and give screen freezes  pls find a way to fix :(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
idk why u ppl get fps drops buy a pc that is not from 2002 wtf. 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
 randoms lookin for attention every thread you go it seems...  Crazy when a person can have a great pc and brag and still play like Sht :(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This new Eclipse server/patch has messed with so much. I rubberband constantly in pk, one step backwards and it's terrible. I get stuck in flat terrain all the time, fps drops, and before the patch, mass pk was still playable for me. Now I have 2-5 fps in mass. How fun.

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
 I rubberband constantly in pk, one step backwards and it's terrible.
omg this!!! it's annoying af  :'(

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
idk why u ppl get fps drops buy a pc that is not from 2002 wtf.
My PC is pretty good and it's laggy af especially when you play melee classes and get hit a lot because there are explosions and tornadoes everywhere 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
omg this!!! it's annoying af  :'(
No one cares bro 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This new Eclipse server/patch has messed with so much. I rubberband constantly in pk, one step backwards and it's terrible. I get stuck in flat terrain all the time, fps drops, and before the patch, mass pk was still playable for me. Now I have 2-5 fps in mass. How fun.

Man I cried during pk earlier, the rubberbanding and lag was horrid. zz Pls fix gn