Epic Perfect World

Level or Exp Scrolls/fruits

Offline Aviendha

• Forever Alone
  • sometimes to live, you must die
  • Characters: Mierin, Birgitte
  • Faction: Overseers
As I was leveling my new nightshade, i noticed that ALL the Fantasy/Scarlet Fruit and every single kind of Level/Exp Scroll now only gives what it says it gives. So Super Level Scrolls, which formerly gave 80million xp, now only gives 8mil xp. This has been very disappointing. I'd hoped that the single SLS you get for reaching 145 would be enough to boost me nearly through that level, but it didn't even make a hiccup, much less the 70 or so level scrolls (previously 2mil each and now 200k each) and EXP scrolls from marriage quest (formerly 5mil each but now 500k), which I thought would propel me to 148 relatively quickly. Instead, i'm still just barely 146 with an unbelievable amount of slogging to do to level up.

Could you please fix those scrolls and fruits?  Pretty please? :)

kitty stew

LS and SLS work fine still takes the same amount

I had thought the same way at first but was likewise mistaken too 

Offline Selaria

You're not mistaken with the other stuff. For mobs and coins, I noticed the rates aren't exactly what they were prior to the expansion. PV 135 gives 12+ million xp with 2x, or 35k xp at 148(my current char), the boss gives about 210k+ xp. Coins are like 40-50k.

The quest xp for divine contracts/corona stargazer/almost all quests in the quest log are the retail value. I can't test for those pill things you get with enough prestige yet where 20 of them = 20mil xp(where it would be 2mil at retail).

Most people prefer speeding through the levels with LS/SLS, but I prefer to go a little slower, but not retail-slower like what it feels like now.

Drops though seem to be ok(with 2x). Going to be interesting when its turned off.

If this is the new thing, do tell us, if not, please look into it.

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2016, 12:55 pm by Selaria

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Quests and mobs might be giving 10x less exp now, but for some reason you're receiving identical % at each level as you would 'prior expansion'. Certainly interesting  :P  

Offline Selaria

Edit: I took the whole thing as sarcasm. If that's how it's going to be then so be it.  

In the case of SLS 'used' to giving 80mil exp, perhaps that's an issue with the tooltip.

Not all quests are 10x less, but most are.

I should have participated in the beta, but I was pissed off at all the client-dangling-over-our-heads. Folks probably just wanted to play the classes and didn't notice things were/might be off.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2016, 01:56 pm by Selaria