Epic Perfect World

Nation wars suggestions:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
idk who u are but ok son
idk whp u are either nor do I care/nor does it have anything to do with the thread

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
The last thing we need in NW is more PK.

Just last week in NW I was in a flag battle, we had 28 people and they had 7 and we lost because everyone was so busy PKing that no one would help with the flag; it was just me and one other person. The other side realized this, so they had two people running around the middle with 26 idiots trying to kill them and the other 5 worked together to cap the flag. And of course the 26 idiots couldn't even take the time to move away from middle to kill the person carrying the flag, hell no, that would just make sense. :tiger-6: :tiger-7: :tiger-6:

So until the majority of the player base can understand that NW battles actually have an objective they need to work on, under no circumstance should more PK be added.

*Ends Rant*

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

Just last week in NW I was in a flag battle, we had 28 people and they had 7 and we lost because everyone was so busy PKing that no one would help with the flag; it was just me and one other person. The other side realized this, so they had two people running around the middle with 26 idiots trying to kill them and the other 5 worked together to cap the flag. And of course the 26 idiots couldn't even take the time to move away from middle to kill the person carrying the flag, hell no, that would just make sense. :tiger-6: :tiger-7: :tiger-6:

So until the majority of the player base can understand that NW battles actually have an objective they need to work on, under no circumstance should more PK be added.

*Ends Rant*
some people only care about the pvp
I could care less about the real objective I just want to kill everyone lol
I do target flag though just because I don't want last place

kitty stew

some people only care about the pvp I could care less about the real objective I just want to kill everyone lol I do target flag though just because I don't want last place
that's why I'll quit a nation and jump to another, if I see a nation that has no territories cuz people wanna do this stuff, or pile in 10(+) vs. 0 battles

far more fun playing in a nation where people aren't acting like complete idiots or just map hopping to get points (all these people bragging about 1000+ st per nw are either trolling or openly bragging about multiclienting nw and likely map hopping, only needing 5 minutes of fighting to get the reward which is easy to attain in an empty ctf hitting the opponents battle npc)

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
that's why I'll quit a nation and jump to another, if I see a nation that has no territories cuz people wanna do this stuff, or pile in 10(+) vs. 0 battles

far more fun playing in a nation where people aren't acting like complete idiots or just map hopping to get points (all these people bragging about 1000+ st per nw are either trolling or openly bragging about multiclienting nw and likely map hopping, only needing 5 minutes of fighting to get the reward which is easy to attain in an empty ctf hitting the opponents battle npc)
nah its true
I got 48k contribution on my wb from pking and like 1300 st

kitty stew

nah its true I got 48k contribution on my wb from pking and like 1300 st
have a screenshot?

that's an average of 3k pts every 7 minutes

max you can get is about 2.2k per fight so you need to be in minimum two instances every 7 mins where you fight that much

if you were map hopping literally the entire nw into practically nothing but empty crystals it might be believable, otherwise, full of shit.. can't get that much fighting, some battles take too long and your points are capped

Offline Jsmooth

+1 for more bridge battles , they are so much fun! 8)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Am I the only one who kinda likes crystal contest? I dislike CTf the most tbh.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

*Ends Rant*
 +    
+1 for more CTF and bridge battles , crystal maps are boring now :/