Epic Perfect World

Nation wars suggestions:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
To increase the pvp, reduce the amount of lands each own
It's so boring trying to find pk in 10v0 maps all over and unreachable pk 20v20s
Get rid of crystal capture
Literally the most boring map ever
More CTF and bridge battle
Stabalize the amount of players going in each nation
At start of nation theres usually 10-15 more players in the nation that ends up winning by 100-200 credits by sheer outnumber
More fair so all the big guilds are divided among the nations so bad nations(light) actually stand a chance and make theirselves a threat
I really want some changes to nw
Few nw ago i went in and ended with near 50k contribution and thats cool but most was from empty maps... action was lame. Make nation wars great again
Please suggest anything you think will make nw fun considering its boring lately

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Only thing i have to say right now is it should be moved from friday since friday has tws now (or tw moved)
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
He already made the map significantly smaller; and he tried making NW a 2-team battleground but the games mechanics wouldn't allow that.

Honestly making any new major edits in my opinion would just be a waste of time considering most of the community finds it good the way it is. Plus you need to realize that we actually did gain a lot of PWI/other server's players as of the eclipse patch release, so things may look brighter come Sunday or next week once he fixes the squad issue.

Only thing i have to say right now is it should be moved from friday since friday has tws now (or tw moved)
I just wish that TW's weren't on any weekdays. Tbh. NW screwed with the whole old TW system, and it's disappointing. :(

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
He already made the map significantly smaller; and he tried making NW a 2-team battleground but the games mechanics wouldn't allow that.

Honestly making any new major edits in my opinion would just be a waste of time considering most of the community finds it good the way it is. Plus you need to realize that we actually did gain a lot of PWI/other server's players as of the eclipse patch release, so things may look brighter come Sunday or next week once he fixes the squad issue.
I just wish that TW's weren't on any weekdays. Tbh. NW screwed with the whole old TW system, and it's disappointing. :(
I hate that nw and tw are both while im at work... literally cant make it to any
I love tw
My fav thing to do on a cata barb/cata/cc wr

kitty stew

NW screwed with the whole old TW system, and it's disappointing. :(
remove tw

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Light won today. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
remove crystal and add more bridge battles.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
+++++++ so much

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Light won today.
They lose most of time
Its like once in a lifetime thing

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so since we all doing +1 to my idea remove those crystal cancer thing and make more bridge so we can get some actual pvp

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
so since we all doing +1 to my idea remove those crystal cancer thing and make more bridge so we can get some actual pvp
To increase the pvp, reduce the amount of lands each own
It's so boring trying to find pk in 10v0 maps all over and unreachable pk 20v20s
Get rid of crystal capture
Literally the most boring map ever
More CTF and bridge battle
my idea* but ya remove crystal they are cancer

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
my idea* but ya remove crystal they are cancer
idk who u are but ok son

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex