Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars?

kitty stew

How did I actually support you I really wonder how did you come up with that ... But ok just bcz I feel nice I ll let you know what I meant by my comment : "Its just that ppl as soon as they get "bad" nation , ether go afk or log another toon" - you see there I literally said that it has nothing to do with the premade parties ,in fact the premade parties are the only reason those "weaker" nations do well from time to time . "And wanted to test out new classes" - same as above , the only reason ppl didnt quit "shit" nations is this to , they wanted to tryout db/sb ( there were so many of them dont even argue ) "if ppl wouldnt leave as soon as they get "bad" nation maybe we would have more fun NWs " - right here where I said that ppl , not premade pts , but ppl overall should not quit nation just bcz they got flame . Again , idk why you think that you are even right on this , if ppl didnt quit the nation they get all the time ,to get frost bcz it "wins all the time" NW would be way better . Nowhere have I said that I agree with you or that pts shouldnt be allowed , in fact it would be way better if more ppl made premade pts and went like that to NW , it would be alot better for the nation ( I like duo the most but in reality duo vs 10 premade , do the math ). And once more , the ONLY reason yesterdays nw wasnt shit , was the fact ppl really wanted to test out sb/ds classes in pk ( lets be real no1 really pked this week cos 2x ) . You can write w.e you want now I wont reply anymore , you are legit like Mentalista cant be bothered to take you serious more then once or twice in a year .
yeah your last post completely supported the argument I made

so let me guess you play nw at the behest of where others want you to go?

or you play by yourself map hopping?

its funny you act like you can't decide for yourself what territories you fight in

all this blame on others for situations you can improve yourself by decisions you make :tiger-2:
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2016, 02:30 pm by kitty stew

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Multitudes of people didn't attend NW because they couldn't enter as a party, and tbqh regardless of your personal opinions it's extremely unfair for the general community to be denied access to something with friends that we've done for years

Will Agatio please give us some feedback on this please? Please tell me that this wasn't intentional?
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2016, 03:17 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Multitudes of people didn't attend NW because they couldn't enter as a party, and tbqh regardless of your personal opinions it's extremely unfair for the general community to be denied access to something with friends that we've done for years

Will Agatio please give us some feedback on this please? Please tell me that this wasn't intentional?
What opinions , that guy is just trolling . I hope agatio is working on a fix for next weekend at least .

kitty stew

Multitudes of people didn't attend NW because they couldn't enter as a party, and tbqh regardless of your personal opinions it's extremely unfair for the general community to be denied access to something with friends that we've done for years Will Agatio please give us some feedback on this please? Please tell me that this wasn't intentional?
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Algid

• Old Player

Like my professors always say, "question everything to get a valid answer."

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Bumping, why hasn't the staff acknowledged this? We're going to see another screwed up NW today.

Offline Selaria

Not for people who are accustomed to not playing alone.
Come join the darkside. It's nice over here.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Zzzzz, guess I'm not going to NW.  :(

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Zzzzz, guess I'm not going to NW.  :(
Come, just luck out and get the same nation as nine other people. :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

kitty stew

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will try to edit it like it was before next weekend.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
less ppl more ST for me don't go amateurs.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
he's abusing the system ! SHUT IT DOWN :o

kitty stew

more people than friday

keep it this way pls agatio

people can squad up in a nation if they wanna squad so bad

this is much more fun and nations are more competitive
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 09:06 pm by kitty stew