Epic Perfect World

Db missing dragon aps sword.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
As title say . Everyone should choose between aps and dph so ( beside casters unless u are pelnar ) hope it will be added.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 already broken

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
LOL ABSOLUTELY ***IN NOT AND IM PLAYING DB RIGHT NOW

-1 into oblivion 

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Can gent -int on r8r weap, so -1.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 already broken

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 i love broken classes

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
LOL ABSOLUTELY ***IN NOT AND IM PLAYING DB RIGHT NOW

-1 into oblivion
Ok so 2k pes gone for nothing? Ok lmao.. ( Why is aps implememnted for db on wrist and top then? Not my fault cause aps exist . )

Can gent -int on r8r weap, so -1.

0.13% chance .

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nope not needed 

Offline Fressie

• Stay Fressie
  • Characters: Fress
I actually tested duskblade for a more resistant farming tool (LOL). I got r8 APS blade and the max I get is 2.86 or 3.33 with -.05 int bracers.

Made it demon so i was willing to get triple spark aps bonus, but it only raise crit to max and the str bonus, funny thing is that in the discription it says about the aps bonus, but no aps bonus after using it (Really Agatio????)

So 2.86 or 3.33 for 30 secs... If you want aps, dont use DB.

PS: Fix the godamm TT....

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I actually tested duskblade for a more resistant farming tool (LOL). I got r8 APS blade and the max I get is 2.86 or 3.33 with -.05 int bracers.

Made it demon so i was willing to get triple spark aps bonus, but it only raise crit to max and the str bonus, funny thing is that in the discription it says about the aps bonus, but no aps bonus after using it (Really Agatio????)

Alright u and Josh farming me 2k pes back idc

OmegaRa

I'm going to have to - 1 for the following reasons:

With a 2x interval wrist, non-interval weapon and full r8, I am sitting at 2.00 base in reaper form, 2.5 if I use windshield. Given Duskblades can get interval on chest and wrists, as well as weapon, duskblades could be sitting at 2.86 (or 3.33) base Sabre APS if using reaper form, which at 3.33 would become 4.0 Sabre speed.
This would prove very deadly for many classes, especially if a Duskblade is proficient in his/her lock. Of course I'm using a build that requires the maximum amount of APS possible on my example, but it is my way of letting you know that Duskblades already have an APS sword, you just need to roll for it.

OmegaRa

It is intended. PWI made it so Duskblades only got Critical Strike bonus from Demon Spark instead of APS, even by their standards Duskblade APS would be too high as a demon (coupled with reaper form in this server could reach 5.0 base Sabre!)

Let's not forget, Duskblades have a skill that increases Critical Strike Damage so it is pretty handy to have more crit in my opinion, basically, one of these....
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 01:03 pm by Omega

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I'm going to have to - 1 for the following reasons:

With a 2x interval wrist, non-interval weapon and full r8, I am sitting at 2.00 base in reaper form, 2.5 if I use windshield. Given Duskblades can get interval on chest and wrists, as well as weapon, duskblades could be sitting at 2.86 (or 3.33) base Sabre APS if using reaper form, which at 3.33 would become 4.0 Sabre speed.
This would prove very deadly for many classes, especially if a Duskblade is proficient in his/her lock. Of course I'm using a build that requires the maximum amount of APS possible on my example, but it is my way of letting you know that Duskblades already have an APS sword, you just need to roll for it.

And the chance of it isnt for a reason 0.13%. Which means its a bit better than a sin one and its still quite hard to roll.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
-1 i do not agreee they really dont need it