Epic Perfect World

SB weapon fashion?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Ummm, so like, we are limited to basically less than 10 wep fash options, can we get the wep fash of other arcane classes, like fists, swords, glaives? I mean yeah it may look a bit odd for somebody, but we def need more options. 

Also lightsabers, i mean, it should end up looking like how duskblades use them anyway. 

Pls.

Have mercy.

Kappa3

its only been out a few days and already asking for wep fashion? just give it time 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
its only been out a few days and already asking for wep fashion? just give it time
So I cant suggest wep fash for sb since it has like 10 wep fash to choose from but others can that they want more custom fashion eventho theres hundreds. k.

Also, I'm asking him to add this the next patch and not today, and its not really that much work to add these to ele data, takes minutes.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
So I cant suggest wep fash for sb since it has like 10 wep fash to chose from but others can that they want more custom fashion eventho theres hundreds. k.

Also, I'm asking him to add this the next patch and not today, and its not really that much work to add these to ele data, takes minutes.
Yess agreed +1
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
+1
Also let us use the xmas scythe. Available for everyone but the class that it's from lul
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1
Also let us use the xmas scythe. Available for everyone but the class that it's from lul

Offline Selaria

Well they are literally sitting in an NPC available to some classes other than SB, kinda hard not to say anything.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 i need more wep fash

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
+1
Agatio responded to this that he cannot make existing xmas scythes be available to SBs since it would mean other classes couldn't wear it.

However I have an other idea, an EXCHANGE npc, were you could exchange the old xmas scythes for the new one that is the same but available to sbs.
I hope this one wouldn't be to big of a hassle, but the xmas scythes are reallly cool and it would be great we could use them.
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 04:25 pm by Snow

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 damn not a big fan of any the options i can use on Lemonade qq

Offline Algid

• Old Player
I agree. They need variety like others.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Bump ,pls add  :( :'(

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Pretty sure you can't use any other weapons, except scythe without the animation bug.

Offline 🌸Kornicova🌸

• Kornicova
  • Characters: Ann
ALSO MAKE SCYTHE FROM X-MASSS EVENT... I KEEP SOME ONE FOR MY SB PLEASE :)