Epic Perfect World

Just a check

adjin numba one nab sin hai :O

and imo its best to label factions in terms of tier instead of actually proclaiming a best (unless they've beated the others ones in TW) simply due to the difference of time zones and how many players each faction has on for pk and such.
-this is how i see it currently-

tier 1: nohomo, worms, and inmapantz. (simply the three most active pk factions and the power houses)
tier 2. Alamat (heard they quit though), A team (disbanned), requium, oblivion, and maybe ducks and crush at the end
tier 3: everyone else

now the thing i hate most are best of class threads but here we go:
BM: insanity (***ing tanks the world)
Wizard: clacius (look him up, you'll soon find out nothing you thought you knew about wizards has been true)
Venos: Anivia, sabe, taku, and moan (a few others should be on this list but i can't remember their names)
Barbs: Grim, khaled, and Tankx (dunno how to spell it)/(again i might be missing some)
Archer: Dynasti, Daganoth, Thyarcher, ulquiora, and happyniceguy (there's a ton a good ones though soooooo yeh)
Clerics: Lolly, shaoran, imagoat, and Aohcleric
Sins: waaaaayyyyy too many to list
Psy: waaaaayyyyy too many to list
Seeker: easiest one of them all..... RANCE
mystic: Mantus, Lyanna, and quite a few other I can't remember their names atm

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
So u're comin' back pitch...Slick's been missing yo

Best regards bro, Slick~

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Well wb by  me  :P
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Proschii

The Best Guild Pkers is NH
The Pro Class
BM:insa
Wizy:Molson
Veno:Aelena
Barb:Khalid~SlowPoki
Cleric:Kind Busy~Lolly<3
Archer: idk
Sin:Mac his Sin Casnov
Psy:Jelena
Seeker:Rance
Mystic: Mantus

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
who the hell is Jelena lmao.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Hellwizy

• Life is a journey ...with ups and downs ... ...
no frekin ideea lol

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Every Psy will say "Sin is OP".
Every Sin will say "BM is OP".
Every BM will say "Wiz is OP".
Every Wiz will say "Archer is OP".
And so on...

~~~~~

Well, not every existing one, and not in that order,
but everyone of those who QQ on forums because don't know how to win.

That's because every class has its nemesis.

~~~~~

"Is it balanced?"
Yes! Perfectly!
Noone can win all the time against everyone.

Aga, great job !!!

I'm a BM and I have to say this: Wiz isn't OP, they make me laugh. ^_^
Also, whoever said Cas was best sin, quit feeding his ego. That's all you're doing and it's not bad enough as it is that I'm tired of hearing his shit on a daily basis. I already said earlier that none are best and that is purely opinionated.

Also, I too have no ***ing clue who Jelena is.
I'm a BM and I have to say this: Wiz isn't OP, they make me laugh. ^_^
Also, whoever said Cas was best sin, quit feeding his ego. That's all you're doing and it's not bad enough as it is that I'm tired of hearing his shit on a daily basis. I already said earlier that none are best and that is purely opinionated.

Also, I too have no ***ing clue who Jelena is.

First off aren't best of threads just a way for people to feed their egos and stroke their epeens? and secondly I'm not sure what wizzies you've been fighting but i normally have a fairly easy time with BMs (in comparison with sin, archers, etc.) now lastly you clearly just said this thread is purely opinionated (and i agree) sooooooooooooo why are you bashing on other peoples opinions genius? all it does is make you look like an idiot for contradicting yourself

Offline xwad1ex

• Beginner
go Pew Pew each other and ull know whose best o:

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
First off aren't best of threads just a way for people to feed their egos and stroke their epeens? and secondly I'm not sure what wizzies you've been fighting but i normally have a fairly easy time with BMs (in comparison with sin, archers, etc.) now lastly you clearly just said this thread is purely opinionated (and i agree) sooooooooooooo why are you bashing on other peoples opinions genius? all it does is make you look like an idiot for contradicting yourself

You've actually attacked me on your Wizzy, it didn't do much. Aside from 3 sparking, not much a single wizard does to me. It's called R8 on a BM and my "OP" Marrow.  Now, I didn't contradict what I or anyone else had said. I said to stop calling people best and stroking their egos, I didn't say that they were or were not. THAT would have been contradicting myself and making myself a hypocrite, which I am not, my good sir. Don't look so much "like an idiot for contradicting myself" now, do I?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
ok every1 says Psy-idk/none/suck so what about me  >:(  ;) :smiley:
..and i am not seen Daichi about long time ago so look at feature
and yea REiN had 1st place of all psy before long time ago and he still keep 1st place
<3 :)
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2013, 02:07 pm by PandorZ

Offline Daganoth

dayum Ajdin D:< u still alive ?