Epic Perfect World

Just a check

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Since I haven't been online for like 4 months ... I got to ask how is everybody and ask some questions .
Are there any old players left ?
Is the PVP system finally balanced ?
And who are now the best PKers .... and PK guilds ?
Best of each class ? xD
I Can't check it by myself ...
Hope everything is fine and there are still things worth a come back .  8)
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2013, 03:37 am by Grinder
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm a new player so i cant tell about the past players but as of now the top PK guilds are ( based on what i read and see in game)NoHomo,  WOrms, A-Project, InMaPantz, Requiem, Ducks, Oblivion, DiLLiGaFF, Elysium, Alamat  etc...

as for 1vs1 im not a pRo so i dont know much, but most people say its Worms' Insanity.

Also sins' R8 APS bonus got Edited recently.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Dazbro

i'm a new player so i cant tell about the past players but as of now the top PK guilds are ( based on what i read and see in game)NoHomo,  WOrms, A-Project, InMaPantz, Requiem, Ducks, Oblivion, DiLLiGaFF, Elysium, Alamat  etc...

as for 1vs1 im not a pRo so i dont know much, but most people say its Worms' Insanity.

Also sins' R8 APS bonus got Edited recently.

Lol, Worms is top pk guild everyone else is sub-par and they know it. Best 1v1 for each class is highly debated and if you say someones name someone else will likely cry about it. I

BM: Robbert b4 he ban jajaja
Wiz: Losing pretty gud, most wiz baddies, Robb good on wiz i guess ?
Barb: None have been impressive recently. Probably SlowPokie ? idk.
Veno: Aelana
Mystic: One in oblivion who i forget name of.
Seeker: Not Rance
EA: Kaku's archer. Ulq*@!#)(*@#)!
EP: Isnt really a point in 1v1'ing as ea so there is none.
Psy: All bad
Sin: Casanova.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol, Worms is top pk guild everyone else is sub-par and they know it. Best 1v1 for each class is highly debated and if you say someones name someone else will likely cry about it. I

didnt really think about that LOL.  . peace.. there are a lot of very good Pkers who could be considered TOp and sorry if i offended any1 by that.. (just ignore me cause i'm a nab)

Worms are Doing well specially with their TW wins over NH.. but its hard to say which Guild is top since  everyone is good. I've noticed that in Mass PK it's harder to say who is best because of a lot of different factors during PK like (Numbers, Clerics,Class Balance Random Facs Pking each other, etc.. etc.. etc..) Unlike TW where you have the crystal to determine the winner.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Top pk guild = Worms atm, no arguements. And im from NH (hate worms guts)
They rape in tw, mass pk, fac events... Bastards >.>

Best classes uhhh
Bm = Robberttttt, Insanity, Fatal
Seek = still rance/morbid
Sin = ummm... They all suck atm... Cept for Lethal...?
Cleric = all shit, learn your class
Mystic = spam insta heal (so about any mystic)
Veno = Aelena
Archer = erm... None that stands out
Barb = slowpokie?

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
hi im poetic and i hate lie,..ctc it will be one and only post i send here, cuz i know someone will ry 2 trash [he always do and get dunked but still he talks] look all ppl who played pk died by me in this server no one can tell Poetic didnt kill me[cuz i have SS and some ppl said agaist it i showed them if u have any doubts just say i show ur SS] my point is i made alot of fights, in this fights there is someppl was hard 2 kill so i died alot~ and killed alot in my book they r best on they classes
 1_bm: always was insa and  he plays awsome
 2_cleric:kinda busys cleric, she dont play as a healer only DD and shes awsome in it
3_veno: Aelina or somethink like thishe plays good
4_barb:khaled is really good barb
5_sin:always was dreadlord cuz we made millyons of fight with bets so it was importent 2 win and he plays awsome
6_Archer : no one TBH
7_mystic : there is one great mystic in obli name by earlin or somethink like this she plays awsome
8_Psy : no one tbh i got great combo that kills Psys very fast so they r not my problem
9_Wiz : maybe was most wanted in pk ganks i cant remember someone else
10_seeker : Rance FTW
i didnt told this person cuz they r my freinds 99% of them r my top enemys only Dreadlord is my bro, totaly u need 2 be enemy with that person 2 see hes skills by ur self not he/she kills and u see and say hes awsome anyways as all u know i wont lie at all, ty
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Bm - Insanity
Wiz - Haven't seen a good one for awhile
Seeker - Rance or Camron
Mystic - Can't remember her name QQ
Veno - Aelena
Cleric - ColdPluse is epic <3
Psy - None
Sin - Casanova, is probably the best sin right now in my opinion
Barb - None are really good
Archer- Wouldn't really have a say for, haven't seen a good one

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
As for sin.. Im gonna change it to Tirne... "IMO"
Read that real carefully before judging

Robbert

No ego at all, just wanted to mention that Insa is 10 classes above the next good PK'er. While most of you talk without even seeing a real 1v1, your word can hardly be trusted. Last fight I had with Insa wasn't really balanced though, he got me once while I got him around 8 times, or around that. It's not Insa I talk about, he wooped me a lot too,it's the fact you guys claim to know stuff about PK while you know shit.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Worms  :normal-42:

as for best of each class...  u can never really say :/ .. too many factors, esp with no fixed stats being on r8s, so some might be more lucky than others gearwise....  and it's all gna be opinionated here .. most will put forth their friends name... as i can already see from the posts above.. lol.. some of the names there, those people never pk :S all just TT them selves up .. anyways, i won't pick out anyone from the names given above... ..

best of each class = everybody :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
LOL
It's sure me with my 10client power ... gtfo all, huehue

Relax owns!

Welcome back babe, missed ya!

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Said it before, say it again, will always say it: Worms ain't shit.

Now that I got that out of my system: There is no such thing as best in PK. That is purely opinionated.
Now, I realize those sentences are probably going to make people like Labs go off at me calling me some noob or saying I'm a shitty BM or blah blah blah and shit like that. Honestly, if you're going to say it, save yourself some time, because you know my response. It's "Go *** yourself".  :tiger-35:
Said it before, say it again, will always say it: Worms ain't shit.

Now that I got that out of my system: There is no such thing as best in PK. That is purely opinionated.
Now, I realize those sentences are probably going to make people like Labs go off at me calling me some noob or saying I'm a shitty BM or blah blah blah and shit like that. Honestly, if you're going to say it, save yourself some time, because you know my response. It's "Go *** yourself".  :tiger-35:

You're a shitty BM
Arduous

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

as for best of each class...  u can never really say :/ .. too many factors, esp with no fixed stats being on r8s, so some might be more lucky than others gearwise....  and it's all gna be opinionated here .. most will put forth their friends name... as i can already see from the posts above.. lol.. some of the names there, those people never pk :S all just TT them selves up .. anyways, i won't pick out anyone from the names given above... ..

well said sir. and GZ
RETIRED BARB

dorothyerika

+100 : ) Well said,cuz,maybe theres a new player thats gonna own one-day :D