Epic Perfect World

Duskblade/SB

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Most people don't know, but if you're an EA to deal maximum damage, you need to be close to the target, the more you run, the less you deal, you can test because i did

Offline Selaria

Domgraths knows it better then anyone ask him
You say that like I was asking you. It doesn't matter who answers, I just see the term flung all over the place. Hey if you gotta do some form of cheating to win in PvP more power to you, but it's also pretty ***ing sad.

Edit: Rairyuu - that's supposed to be the other way around. o_o

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most people don't know, but if you're an EA to deal maximum damage, you need to be close to the target, the more you run, the less you deal, you can test because i did
Thats only for DB
Already know this
Doesnt change much besides going close for never ending stunlock

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
Thats only for DB
Already know this
Doesnt change much besides going close for never ending stunlock

Well i know, i've tested with my EA against a DB, if he doesn't use AD/SUTRA after i use expel, quickly he drop dead in a seconds, 20k - 22k crit, but yeah you're right, endless paralyzes and their gof proc looks high

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

Well i know, i've tested with my EA against a DB, if he doesn't use AD/SUTRA after i use expel, quickly he drop dead in a seconds, 20k - 22k crit, but yeah you're right, endless paralyzes and their gof proc looks high

What db did you hit 20ks on? Even up close highest ive done is around 16k with bv and extreme poison

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
What db did you hit 20ks on? Even up close highest ive done is around 16k with bv and extreme poison

31 attack lvl bow, + stormrage+ extreme poison, try it ^^

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

31 attack lvl bow, + stormrage+ extreme poison, try it ^^
Ah i use ctbow my ct is low
Not even close to max

Offline B L E Λ K N Σ S

• Ok.
  • Characters: Negligible.
Not even close to max
and you complain about EAs dealing low damage

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep

Not even close to max

CT BOW ? okay you attack faster, but you deal way less damage, try attack lvl bow and then check the damage it's so much better c:

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Attack bow certainly helps. You'd also want to take advantage when they get close for non-stop cc since your damage would be higher then (particularly mag damage).