Epic Perfect World

Duskblade/SB

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do duskblade stuns/sleeps/para completely go through tidal? tidal has 66% chance
that's over one half chance of failing on
but these duskblades are literally stunlocking me in tidal till tidal is gone
its almost like its not even there
starting to think focused mind would be a better option
on another note: whats up with the perigean tide skill? my ea is literally taking 60ks after it hits
any effective counters besides the obvious domain sutra faith?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Do duskblade stuns/sleeps/para completely go through tidal? tidal has 66% chance
that's over one half chance of failing on
but these duskblades are literally stunlocking me in tidal till tidal is gone
its almost like its not even there
starting to think focused mind would be a better option
on another note: whats up with the perigean tide skill? my ea is literally taking 60ks after it hits
db has multiple short length paralyzes, its not that your tidal isnt working, its just they are so numerous that you cant possible expect tidal to protect you from one every single time

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
db has multiple short length paralyzes, its not that your tidal isnt working, its just they are so numerous that you cant possible expect tidal to protect you from one every single time
I'm just expecting it to not stunlock me in tidal...
out of a 60 second tidal I get stunlocked for around 40-50 seconds...

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Tidal is based off a percent chance of it working, and that percent chance applies to every sog/sleep/stun/freeze each time. There is a possibility of your tidal never triggering during a whole fight honestly.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's only been a few days and there's already people complaining about Duskblade's combination lock. (I love it!) 

Can't say I'm really surprised though, it is ridiculously deadly and hard to counter. Really makes you think as to what you consider broken..

Barbarian Knockdown, anyone? 

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
just do this dont play sin for the rest of the day, cuz ur tidal evasion luck is low.
thats what i do when my tidal is bad xD

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
It's only been a few days and there's already people complaining about Duskblade's combination lock. (I love it!)

Can't say I'm really surprised though, it is ridiculously deadly and hard to counter. Really makes you think as to what you consider broken..

Barbarian Knockdown, anyone?

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
BM stunlock broken. hahaha

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sin feels very little challenge from these classes
Only seeker stalagstrike stun is 100% in tidal 

Goldengate

Archers were not meant to survive against Duskblades anyways...

They are only useful in Mass PK now because of channel nerfs.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Save immune for it then. It has 3 min cd
Easy to recognize aswell.

Offline Selaria

SB is really strong.. but requires a bit of setting up. I haven't played DB yet.. but world chat basically grilling the class heh.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Archers were not meant to survive against Duskblades anyways...

They are only useful in Mass PK now because of channel nerfs.
when I was talking about DB I wasn't talking about ea... unless ea has tidal and I'm unaware of it lmfao
but yeah eas suck ass now
no more aps dmg with new buffs from new classes so aps ea is dead(unless u need purge but that's it)
and dph has low dmg with low channel

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
EA can't kill one class easily

Oh no EA sucks omg its all over

-SkillSender

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
EA can't kill one class easily

Oh no EA sucks omg its all over

-SkillSender
Barb struggles with non max ct ea
NERF EA CHANNEL! TAKE MAGIC RINGS!
barb struggles with gof sin
Oh no! reduce their def and atk lvl
ironic someone that literally made the most nerf threads is criticizing me lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Barb struggles with non max ct ea NERF EA CHANNEL! TAKE MAGIC RINGS! barb struggles with gof sin Oh no! reduce their def and atk lvl ironic someone that literally made the most nerf threads is criticizing me lmao

Are you retarded? The only EA's I've ever complained about are skillsending tryhards, and they can be counted on one hand. I'm disgusted by the amount of people that call the class weak though when it's literally one of the most boosted and insanely efficient classes in game.

Sin needed a nerf by anyone's standards pre-script patch, and shouldn't have gotten their attack level back. Being able to tank an entire squad, have 66% chance to evade all status's, and at the same time being able to GoF crit hiero most players by pressing F1 at 3.33 APS isn't alarming to you?

I'm criticizing you because you can still win, it's not impossible. Technically you're a hypocrite too considering everyone jumps on my case for saying this and that is OP vs X class because of game mechanics, yet you're doing the same exact thing here with EA vs X class. Yes, it may be extremely hard (good player vs good player) i.e MG vs WB, but it's still possible nonetheless. You can't criticize me for complaining about getting sparked and 1 shot, then turn around and complain about not being able to kill DB because of their class bonus's and act like you're not exactly like me lmao

Hmm, funny how that works out huh?

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 11:09 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath