Epic Perfect World

How to solo Illusion Lord: Armageddon easily as an Assassin (TT 3-3)

Deejay

I have seen a lot of people complain about the final boss in TT 3-3 dealing too much damage or killing them so here's a guide on surviving and killing it. Enjoy.

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Oh wow, when I'd duo it with a friend we'd always die, yet you tanked it yourself.

Well done!!! (: 

Deejay

Because you're a noob & thank you :)

Goldengate

Thanks for helping us to farm an extra 10 EC.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I hope that's sarcasm...  :normal-18:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Synamon

Deejay

It can drop up to 10 gold materials. Probably more but that's the highest amount I've gotten. Ye bro 10EC

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I am usually sage. I just use quicken stone, gloom and then gof aps. If it happens that hf effect goes through tidal, holy stone and all fine. The boss is pretty easy now with all the patches. It used to be harder years ago i think

kitty stew

I hope that's sarcasm... :normal-18:
the name isn't a giveaway?

Goldengate

A single Spirit of Defence pot costs 10 EC nowadays...

3 minutes of farming put into a pot that will get purged by venos...

Offline Synamon

A single Spirit of Defence pot costs 10 EC nowadays...

3 minutes of farming put into a pot that will get purged by venos...
You're such a genius that you don't realize that, that specific boss is the last boss in 3-3? Which takes more then 3 minutes to farm the entire instance, obviously. It's PvE, not PvP... Only boss in 3-3 that purges is GBA. O.o 
the name isn't a giveaway?

I am facepalming so hard over here... Might be facedesking soon. :(

Deejay

I am usually sage. I just use quicken stone, gloom and then gof aps. If it happens that hf effect goes through tidal, holy stone and all fine. The boss is pretty easy now with all the patches. It used to be harder years ago i think
Ye I do the same, I just camped holy stone for video, usually I'm sage as well. I made this guide mostly for the people who are still farming with dragon gears and such, its a lot harder to tank for them, and some go demon to farm so its also harder to tank since there's no reduction of damage

Offline Shintera

why not make a full walkthrough. while most of the bosses are self explanatory, there are a few little things that help (which walls to tele through, where to pull bosses to optimally ect).