+1 xD          
go sleep dad.
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This is a lame suggestion and in most cases is impossible since the quest line has to be completed in order to provide someone with 89 cultivation.

I may be wrong but servers that tried doing this opened them self up to risk of dual cultivation / bugs with doing it from an online panel.

That's what I was under the impression of. 

Something that should be done and is 100% possible though is removing all prerequisite quests in the reputation NPC and allowing you to obtain your R8 ring without going 1-8. That's 100% possible and the coworkers I worked with in server development previously did that with ease once suggested 

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1  :tiger-9: Culti is already super easy

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
This is a lame suggestion and in most cases is impossible since the quest line has to be completed in order to provide someone with 89 cultivation.

I may be wrong but servers that tried doing this opened them self up to risk of dual cultivation / bugs with doing it from an online panel.

Something that should be done and is 100% possible though is removing all prerequisite quests in the reputation NPC and allowing you to obtain your R8 ring without going 1-8. That's 100% possible and the coworkers I worked with in server development previously did that with ease once suggested
abit off topic, but not really, if its for saving time XD +1 to removing quests for straight r8 ring. its a pain QQ

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
-1, Stop being lazy and JUST DO IT!!!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1, Stop being lazy and JUST DO IT!!!
Calm down there Shia.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Calm down there Shia.

You just made my night LOLOLOL

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Calm down there Shia.

JUST DO IT!!! YES YOU CAN. xD

Goldengate

They probably did not have a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or in a related field to fix that issue. Everything has a solution...