Epic Perfect World

Asking for acc's in WC?

dorothyerika

Wait wait wait, did he REALLY just say you can't create a PWI account in Texas? ***ing Texas? :tiger-16: I used to live in San Antonio when i was with the Army. Come on now. Another point is this: If you can make an account in well, let's see, China, Brazil, Japan, India, Ireland, England and many more than I care to name, then sure as hell can from Texas. This guy must really think everyone is made of stupid or some shit like that.

He must've thought that since we play video games,we're idiots ;o

Offline thatguy

Wait wait wait, did he REALLY just say you can't create a PWI account in Texas? ***ing Texas? :tiger-16: I used to live in San Antonio when i was with the Army. Come on now. Another point is this: If you can make an account in well, let's see, China, Brazil, Japan, India, Ireland, England and many more than I care to name, then sure as hell can from Texas. This guy must really think everyone is made of stupid or some shit like that.
Yes, yes he really said that.  Anyway if you see this scammer do what I did, SS his WC and SS a conversation with him.  Just a SS of his WC alone isn't enough to really pin a scam but a conversation can.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Just scam the scammer. You go create a new account on PWI and you "sell" it to him. He'll have an account but he'll also have to do all the work himself.  :tiger-26:

Offline xd1764

Just scam the scammer. You go create a new account on PWI and you "sell" it to him. He'll have an account but he'll also have to do all the work himself.  :tiger-26:

lol good idea but i think within 10 minutes he would be back in WC asking for so called-help again.

At least the GM's are aware of him that's all i wanted to do anyways. And just to warn people about him, some people might just believe the rubbish he says.