Epic Perfect World

Asking for acc's in WC?

Offline xd1764

Can't you ban this person or something, They just want acc details that's all and has many alts as well

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If it's the same person, I'm surprised they haven't been IP banned yet.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
it is the same person. they have like 30 characters that they world shout from. i say IP ban, cause it's really annoying

Tali

I don't even understand their method of scamming, and I've seen them spam quite a bit. Do they REALLY think people will offer help in the form of their account info?

Well yes, they just might.

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Sadly, there's always some gullible idiot out there...

Offline xd1764

All i know is i pm'ed em once to see what help they actually wanted and all they wanted was an acc - saying sumthing about they cant d/l it in their country which seemed a bit strange as to why they would want an acc, but me being an idiot didn't SS that conversation

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
he told me he'd send me $2000 for my account, and to give him use of it til i get the money. i jokingly of course told him i would sell it for $2000 just to see what he'd say, which is the first sentence of this post. the only reason i said that much is because he said his account was banned for spending that much on zen.

he's probably some loser in his moms basement who has no job and keeps getting his butt handed to him in PvP, and has no friends to help him in PvE. was funny at first, now it's just annoying

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This person have one intend only, Is to scam ppl.He will not give you anything, he been useing this metod for some time now.

He started by useing the metod of coping names of other players, and now he uses this. He usually askes for the accounts info of ppl, with the promess to put gold in their acount.

Remember one thing. ONLY AGATIO can give gold in this server. NO one else will be able to put gold in your account.

Now i'm pretty sure you all asking, if the GMS know about this why dont they do something. We are. Wehave ban we have ip banned. Yet the person have learn his way to come back. As yoou all can see we are know issueing System messages to remmeber ppl to not fall for this. We will continue banning, and do whatever we can to stop this. And you all know, The soon or later Agatio finds his own way to deal with this ppl.

For now we can just ask ppl. To be aware, to report, and to not fall for it. In any doubt of the intentions of someone towards you, ask a GM if that is possible, ask your faction leader if you cant find a GM. Or simple ask a more experiensed player.

Ty all
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline thatguy

This person have one intend only, Is to scam ppl.He will not give you anything, he been useing this metod for some time now.

He started by useing the metod of coping names of other players, and now he uses this. He usually askes for the accounts info of ppl, with the promess to put gold in their acount.

Remember one thing. ONLY AGATIO can give gold in this server. NO one else will be able to put gold in your account.

Now i'm pretty sure you all asking, if the GMS know about this why dont they do something. We are. Wehave ban we have ip banned. Yet the person have learn his way to come back. As yoou all can see we are know issueing System messages to remmeber ppl to not fall for this. We will continue banning, and do whatever we can to stop this. And you all know, The soon or later Agatio finds his own way to deal with this ppl.

For now we can just ask ppl. To be aware, to report, and to not fall for it. In any doubt of the intentions of someone towards you, ask a GM if that is possible, ask your faction leader if you cant find a GM. Or simple ask a more experiensed player.

Ty all
He's most likely using something to change his IP per ban.  Also banning his/her acc. won't do much since you can easily just make another same with deletion of acc. since he/she is most likely only a 110.  How do you stop someone like that?  Simple.  You can't.  You can only do what you can to prevent it but there will always be that one guy to fall for his/her trick. Agatio, WT and all of the GMs of EPW keep up the good work you are all doing, we all know you are doing what you can to provide a nice gaming experience for all the players here and keeping scammers like that person off this server.  SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!  :tiger-42:

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
i have noticed this person also, when i made a new alt and was running through the bunnies they kept asking if i had account on PWI, could they buy it ect, have seen them down there alot on their various toons. Told them politely where they could go and to get a life  :P
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline XxHYFUxX

Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline XxHYFUxX

Or this one ask to buy toon on this server
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
Or this one ask to buy toon on this server
i believe those are different people than the one spamming about PWI accounts

Offline thatguy

Here's a conversation I had with this scammer:

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Wait wait wait, did he REALLY just say you can't create a PWI account in Texas? ***ing Texas? :tiger-16: I used to live in San Antonio when i was with the Army. Come on now. Another point is this: If you can make an account in well, let's see, China, Brazil, Japan, India, Ireland, England and many more than I care to name, then sure as hell can from Texas. This guy must really think everyone is made of stupid or some shit like that.