Epic Perfect World

(Saturday) Worms Vs NoHomo TW Video (NEW)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Really good job 2 worms i cant imagin how u guys won well i heard NH was more than worms, its hard 2 belive
I think labs is changiz khan number 2 wins battles , well i wanted nh win and made bet with family member and i lost 20 dollars x2
I still bet on nh next time. Gj both of sides

ty man :) wasn't expecting this from you, so thanks alot :)

and hope u don't go broke now   :tiger-37:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline mizukano

hmmmm wierd how redix shows a different number online on your guildlist then you have labs...and both arent refreshed...gf tho

Offline SHINIGAMI

redix refreshed it, mine i guess wasn't refreshed, my bad..  .. regardless. his showed 50... from which some were buff alts / didn't have hours / afk ..  ..  and i know we had exactly 4 full squads initially, 1-3 players joined in late, since TW is so early in the morning for most..  video does show how outnumbered we were..
but yea...   none of that matters lol ...  pointless discussion..

was a good fight none the less.

looking forward to next one.  :normal-1:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I guess what I find so amusing is that instead of just saying gf everyone, see ya next week...
It's always omg we were outnumbered and look we still kicked their ass! :rolleyes:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I guess what I find so amusing is that instead of just saying gf everyone, see ya next week...
It's always omg we were outnumbered and look we still kicked their ass! :rolleyes:
Lol, dumb. *Has yet to see a refreshed guild roster at the point of tw to prove that*.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

that's nothing surprising  :normal-19:  .. why would i waste my time and bandwidth editing and uploading a video which i'm not really fond of myself o.o   .... nothing about balls/guts.... i simply cbf wasting my time and bandwidth on something where i've gained nothing, especially when it takes almost the whole day to render video's in HD, using over 80% of my laptop's RAM, preventing me from using my laptop for anything else the whole time.

and your statement goes both ways.. am sure mizu recorded TW video aswell and perhaps others as-well from your end but none have uploaded.

anyways, gl in TW next week, looking for another fun fight.  :normal-1:
And here I am getting trolled of posting a video of me winning some 1v1's, f life, really.
Also, please ensure your grammar and spelling is much better for the next time. I know what you're gonna say ''but itz da intranet it deosent mattah''. Well, actually sir, it does. You're a leader of a faction, act like a proper one.

Offline SHINIGAMI

lol.. es ok .. i understand all ur frustrations..

keep this thread drama free pls. :)

gf, cya next week.. :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol.. es ok .. i understand all ur frustrations..

keep this thread drama free pls. :)

gf, cya next week.. :)
>Talks about keeping a thread flame-free and also trolls others. Smart.

Offline SHINIGAMI

Nice vid but   most of all nice music  choice  love it

if u guys have more awesome soundtracks to share, mail it to me on forums :), if i like it, i'll use it :)