Epic Perfect World

Serious Question

zSavX

Can someone tell me why 1 individual has soo much influence as too what goes on in EPW and it's not a GM/Agatio??? but his arguement is it's for the good of the community or for the good of the server??? and we all know who that individual is. But how is it that after countless nerf this and nerf that threads he still has so much influence on what goes on? I mean Agatio come on.

Custom changes: 
* Attributes of Star Charts have been modified to ensure proper balance, aptitude capped at 5 and starshifting option removed
* Starglade Chest can be obtained from: Dark Emperor's Fate StarChart quest, Astral Sky prize chest, This War o' Mine quest, FSP Judgment mode
Meridian has been reworked for better balance
* Heavenfall Temple rewards and mob difficulty adjusted to the server standards
* Rewards of Primal quests have been updated to match the server standards
* Perfect Element reward system modified for better balance-We all know who had a part in this...
* Warsong Medals can be now exchanged into Genie Exp Cubes at Watcher of the Earth
* Nuema is now free to upgrade; chests can be found at God's Giving
* Added Nightshade Morai skills to Universe Chests, in addition the Chest will now have 100% chance to grant a skill book for a random class.
* Added flights and weapon fashion for new classes
* Custom title sets have been added for easier tracking of all the new title chains
* Rare Flight Tokens were renamed to Flight Tokens; Old Flight Tokens have been removed from game
* Lunar Bounty Hunter quest has been replaced with AEU
* Mini-map size increased

Usually I sit back and lol at the tryhardism that numerous people display on the forums. BUT 1 individual should not sway the so called community votes so much to where it really affects it in a overall negative way...EPW has been up and running for 5 years and has had a character list of GMs...none of which have that much say so on game mechanics.
Like I stated before I personally don't care for PE I play leisurely but they were added for the better part of a few months to a yr and now you change it???Cause someone who has endgame gear cries about it being too much. :/ 

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Agatio's server, he does what he wants.
Maybe Dom donates a bit. Maybe he's friends with the right people. Or maybe Agatio just thought its a good idea. Who knows. 
Either way, him and his buddies were not affected by the change cos they used/stacked up on PEs to get their gears. Any new players will have to struggle more, so it's harder for them to get geared like he is.

#OldPlayersMatterMoreThanNewPlayers
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

zSavX

Agatio's server, he does what he wants.
Maybe Dom donates a bit. Maybe he's friends with the right people. Or maybe Agatio just thought its a good idea. Who knows.
Either way, him and his buddies were not affected by the change cos they used/stacked up on PEs to get their gears. Any new players will have to struggle more, so it's harder for them to get geared like he is.

#OldPlayersMatterMoreThanNewPlayers
I mean I donate too, I wanna voice :D haha, it's ironic that as soon as domgrath makes a nerf thread it get nerfed...but eh people who agree with him like the 2 who replied before you are tools anyway :/ oh well was fun while PE was here :D

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
My best guess is that if someone makes so many threads, some of them are bound to match the ideas of the staff. There are only so many things you can do on a private server to change and improve it. Request so many, and some of your requests are bound to come true, whether or not the staff took notice to your request. I'm sure that if others spent as much time making request threads, they'd see some of their requests come true as well.

Just my best guess though.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

zSavX

My best guess is that if someone makes so many threads, some of them are bound to match the ideas of the staff. There are only so many things you can do on a private server to change and improve it. Request so many, and some of your requests are bound to come true, whether or not the staff took notice to your request. I'm sure that if others spent as much time making request threads, they'd see some of their requests come true as well.

Just my best guess though.

:D I see, I just thought I asked a question i know is in the back of alot of peoples mind, after seeing alot of threads about the PE decrease :D

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
:D I see, I just thought I asked a question i know is in the back of alot of peoples mind, after seeing alot of threads about the PE decrease :D
nah teiden gave u best explanation, just stop caring dude, nothing u say will change bc once certain ppl make thread again, things will change no matter what 80% of community thinks

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You caught me, I'm secretly Agatio.
They nerfed my Trials u fck boy