Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
This one's for the trolls. 
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 07:45 am by Aitherea

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Bring back the 30pe(i think it was 30) per GV runs and unlimited runs!!!  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

kitty stew

to make up for this loss all I have to do is add some alts to get more damas in trials -- easy peasy

but others with less an ability to farm than me will find it quite harder to overcome

I'd like an actual explanation from Agatio himself

PURGATORY

You make farming an issue even though you still had been able to spend all those hours farming before, but all of sudden you got a job, a horse, children, a mortgage, a family, school to attend etc and went mental on this even though time management and consumption wise daily nothing changed. Decrease in PE supply only culminated in a few more extra hours spent farming if willing to reach the same number of PEs gathered a month.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:28 pm by Damage

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man PE is a big privilege. Don't know why pp complaining. Should be happy that's it even there. The struggle for dama was real a few years ago lmao

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You make farming an issue even though you still had been able to spend all those hours farming before, but all of sudden you got a job, a horse, children, a mortgage, a family, school to attend etc and went mental on this even though time management and consumption wise daily nothing changed. Decrease in PE supply only culminated in a few more extra hours spent farming if willing to reach the same number of PEs gathered a month.
You realize how funny you sound right now?
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:38 pm by Bre

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
I just think it's pretty damn lame that people will now have to spend more time to get the amount of rerolls they were able to get before. Doesn't matter if you farm specifically PE or dama for the rerolls, either way you have to do more work to get what you were getting before the update. 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
bc this server is full of selfish scared ***s scared of the fact that ppl will eventually get same gear as them and beat them, so they try to make it harder for every1, btw all the ppl that complained / +1'd have alrdy spammed and abused the sht out of dailies 
They managed to make aga change his mind about boosting ea, meanwhile demon ea is literally unplayable not only that it lacks the ct which is very important for surviving but it also lacks dmg, w.o 3spark u are nothing lol. no GM's decision can surprise me, aga literally said for ea buff ''wait till u (community) see it then cry'' - didn't add it
the sooner u understand that u have no impact on this server the less u will care :normal-36:

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

and yeah , after the patch yesterday , i just gave my accounts to my friends and and find another sv
check out xtremetop100 , there is one sv with v155

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
lower the time for trials too if u decrease the amount. >.<
+ 1 :rolleyes:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
lower the time for trials too if u decrease the amount. >.<
:police: I'm agree!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Like I said in the other thread. I don't like PE but decreasing them after a lot of people abused them to get insane gear is unfair and shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have the rewards as high in the first place. You ruined the dama economy and now you made it harder for newer players while old ones got insane gear with PEs. Next time think before you implement something so you don't have to nerf it after the damage is done already... 

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Like I said in the other thread. I don't like PE but decreasing them after a lot of people abused them to get insane gear is unfair and shouldn't have happened. You shouldn't have the rewards as high in the first place. You ruined the dama economy and now you made it harder for newer players while old ones got insane gear with PEs. Next time think before you implement something so you don't have to nerf it after the damage is done already...

Pretty much this . 
bb