Epic Perfect World

BM Missing Skill

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You're not good at your class, so you find every single excuse you can to bitch.
??   

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
??  
he actually have a point, omega is cool but he's not that superior on his class compared to some other top bms! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Galen

Saying they don't need it is just as accurate as saying any other class doesn't need one of their best skills. Of course they don't absolutely need it to win 1v1s, but then again, any class is capable of winning a 1v1 without using all their skills.

At the end of the day the choice is between having a skill that is nearly impossible to counter (or so I've heard), or singling BMs out and removing one of their skills completely. Agatio chose the latter. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

cevans1290

What is this retardation. You're not good at your class, so you find every single excuse you can to bitch.
Josh, please tell me you aren't talking about someone "bitching" about their class. Raul (Omega, if you're too retarded to know) has a valid point, and you just don't want it because it's not a WB thing.
Raul has only asked for this recently, and he doesn't only give a *** about his class - such as you.
You literally bitch about every single ***ing thing that isn't perfect about WB's. You aren't even a good WB, you legit lost to a sin then say shit like he's lucky because GoF - but this mf was using atk weap for most of the fight, except for def - when WB > Sin easily.
Why the *** are you being a hypocritical idiot, once again? I swear this is at least every other day.
he actually have a point, omega is cool but he's not that superior on his class compared to some other top bms!
If you say that only superior people can say shit on this, then epicpw.com may as well not exist. For example, why is Josh talking when he isn't top WB?
Raul is actually a good WR, although he isn't the top WR he has valid points.

OmegaRa

And you're absolutely right. I may not be the best at my class (Nor have I ever called myself superior to any other BM as there is no such thing as "best" in my opinion) but I do believe that I am able to carry on my message and have some sort of credibility attributed.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Josh, please tell me you aren't talking about someone "bitching" about their class. Raul (Omega, if you're too retarded to know) has a valid point, and you just don't want it because it's not a WB thing.
Raul has only asked for this recently, and he doesn't only give a *** about his class - such as you.
You literally bitch about every single ***ing thing that isn't perfect about WB's. You aren't even a good WB, you legit lost to a sin then say shit like he's lucky because GoF - but this mf was using atk weap for most of the fight, except for def - when WB > Sin easily.
Why the *** are you being a hypocritical idiot, once again? I swear this is at least every other day.If you say that only superior people can say shit on this, then epicpw.com may as well not exist. For example, why is Josh talking when he isn't top WB?
Raul is actually a good WR, although he isn't the top WR he has valid points.
i don't really care if he's good or nah! yes he does have the right to say his opinion and its valid, i also +1ed tho
And you're absolutely right. I may not be the best at my class (Nor have I ever called myself superior to any other BM as there is no such thing as "best" in my opinion) but I do believe that I am able to carry on my message and have some sort of credibility attributed.
ye read what i have said

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Josh, please tell me you aren't talking about someone "bitching" about their class. Raul (Omega, if you're too retarded to know) has a valid point, and you just don't want it because it's not a WB thing. Raul has only asked for this recently, and he doesn't only give a *** about his class - such as you. You literally bitch about every single ***ing thing that isn't perfect about WB's. You aren't even a good WB, you legit lost to a sin then say shit like he's lucky because GoF - but this mf was using atk weap for most of the fight, except for def - when WB > Sin easily. Why the *** are you being a hypocritical idiot, once again? I swear this is at least every other day.If you say that only superior people can say shit on this, then epicpw.com may as well not exist. For example, why is Josh talking when he isn't top WB? Raul is actually a good WR, although he isn't the top WR he has valid points.
I've never asked for anything other than what WB needed to be on-par or at least near-par with other classes in terms of PVP. Nothing drastic. What he is asking for IS drastic, he's asking for one of the most game-changing skills to be implemented into the game.

What have I asked for for WB? To have the same MDEF% as other HA classes. I got half of that and lost defense levels in the process.

I have also asked for WB's knockdown to be increased because it's completely ridiculous that I am forced to PRAY that my stun procs when other classes (almost every other class in the game) has a 100% chance of a stun, sleep, or silence. That probably will never happen, even with Duskblades here now.

Raul asked for damage buff. He was provided a big one.

Now he's asking for Dragon Rising, the longest duration paralyze effect in-game. Both huge-gamechangers. (BM's deal a *** ton of damage.) You already got a slice of pie that many classes don't get, why are you asking for another HUGE boost your class when you literally just received one a few patches ago?

Whether or not I'm a good barbarian is your opinion, I am appraised by multitudes of people on a daily basis on my knowledge of my class. I've managed to become one of the few Playoffs Champion barbarians on this server which there are so few of (sad right?) because I have suffered on a daily basis against the extremely class-bias that barbs have to put up with at the highest-tier of players. I lost to a sin because anyone can lose to a sin on this game, they have one of the best skillsets, and are made to be able to destroy people in seconds, GoF-int makes it x2 as easy. With the disgusting amounts of gear that most have nowadays, there's nothing impressive about it, but it's cute that you make such a big deal about it is if this is the first time I've lost to someone (thanks fanboy that's an ego-boost).

You can't call me a hypocrite when I'm also giving valid points, because I counter-argue the point doesn't mean I'm a "hypocrite".

Such a unknown moron starving for attention shouldn't have even been replied to, and under normal circumstances I would have ignored, but Dragon Rising is a feature that will literally make BM's overpowered, and that's why it hasn't been added in the first place. Agatio didn't add it to begin with, he didn't add it to the beta, and to think he's magically going to add it because you've asked for the 100th time is stupid. You people criticize me for my "suggestion spamming", when some of you are doing the same thing.

Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:22 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
I've never asked for anything other than what WB needed to be on-par or at least near-par with other classes in terms of PVP. Nothing drastic. What he is asking for IS drastic, he's asking for one of the most game-changing skills to be implemented into the game.

What have I asked for for WB? To have the same MDEF% as other HA classes. I got half of that.

I have also asked for WB's knockdown to be increased because it's completely ridiculous that I am forced to PRAY that my stun procs when other classes (almost every other class in the game) has a 100% chance of a stun, sleep, or silence.

Raul asked for damage buff. He was provided a big one.

Now he's asking for Dragon Rising. Both huge-gamechangers. (BM's deal a *** ton of damage.) You already got a slice of pie that many classes don't get, why are you asking for another HUGE boost your class when you literally just received one a few patches ago?

Whether or not I'm a good barbarian has nothing to do with this, I am appraised by multitudes of people on a daily basis on my knowledge of my class. I've managed to become one of the Playoffs Champion barbarians on this server which there are so few of (sad right?) because I have to deal on a daily basis against the extremely class-bias that barbs have to put up with. I lost to a sin because anyone can lose to a sin on this game, especially one with the disgusting amounts of gear that most have nowadays.

You can't call me a hypocrite when I'm also giving valid points, because I counter-argue the point doesn't mean I'm a "hypocrite".

Such a unknown moron starving for attention shouldn't have even been replied to, and under normal circumstances I would have ignored, but Dragon Rising is a feature that will literally make BM's overpowered, and that's why it hasn't been added in the first place.
nah all you gotta do is 1 spark it, or counter the upcoming stun and use dissolve on genie! enjoy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
nah all you gotta do is 1 spark it, or counter the upcoming stun and use dissolve on genie! enjoy

Yeah tell that to the million players that have cried about WB knockdown for the last 30 years and see if that's an acceptable solution.

OmegaRa

What I find much more humorous is that Clowngrath actually posted on here, believing that BMs are superior to Barbarians with the way he just described BMs. 

This is why you're not taken serious. You're not able to see that you are wrong so you make up every little thing your tiny little mind thinks is wrong and squish the juice out of it, trying to take down players who are undecisive or already skeptical with you. Well let me just tell you that while you're focusing in your little 1v1 world I am looking at the bigger picture in what re-introducing Dragon Rising entails and I have explained myself several times before and needn't do it again, especially with ignorant players such as yourself around.

You yourself mentioned it, we have different kits and thus makes us play different. You shouldn't think of Blademasters and Barbarians as being on the same scale because we're not, and the only reason you're against this is because you don't want to adapt. On that same note, I congratulate you on winning against me and saving all the videos, I guarantee you it does not phase me in the most minimal amount how much I "lose?" on a game. If anything I find it flattering that you care enough to record it and video edit it.

Lastly I'll say this, you want to become an Occult Ice Dragon Rising 3 sparking WR? By all means go ahead and tell me how that works for you. I am very interested to see how that will turn out against a player that actually learned to adapt to how that skill works. The way you speak of Blademasters makes it clear that you have absolutely no idea how to play one. So once again, I'm sure I'm not the only one that welcomes you to go ahead and try it.

A note to your note, they're not "sheep", they're individuals who see justice and logic behind my posts and are more than likely of the shit you post because talking out of your ass is the bigger reason why everyone is tired of you. I'm almost tempted to vomit in 7 different languages every time i read your posts and notice how hypocritically selfish and wrong you are about every single little detail you post about a class you don't understand.

OmegaRa

Lastly, look how broken Dragon Rising is :-)
(Thanks to GINJO for posting this earlier)

You're welcome to learn a few tips from this man.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
What I find much more humorous is that Clowngrath actually posted on here, believing that BMs are superior to Barbarians with the way he just described BMs. This is why you're not taken serious. You're not able to see that you are wrong so you make up every little thing your tiny little mind thinks is wrong and squish the juice out of it, trying to take down players who are undecisive or already skeptical with you. Well let me just tell you that while you're focusing in your little 1v1 world I am looking at the bigger picture in what re-introducing Dragon Rising entails and I have explained myself several times before and needn't do it again, especially with ignorant players such as yourself around. You yourself mentioned it, we have different kits and thus makes us play different. You shouldn't think of Blademasters and Barbarians as being on the same scale because we're not, and the only reason you're against this is because you don't want to adapt. On that same note, I congratulate you on winning against me and saving all the videos, I guarantee you it does not phase me in the most minimal amount how much I "lose?" on a game. If anything I find it flattering that you care enough to record it and video edit it. Lastly I'll say this, you want to become an Occult Ice Dragon Rising 3 sparking WR? By all means go ahead and tell me how that works for you. I am very interested to see how that will turn out against a player that actually learned to adapt to how that skill works. The way you speak of Blademasters makes it clear that you have absolutely no idea how to play one. So once again, I'm sure I'm not the only one that welcomes you to go ahead and try it. A note to your note, they're not "sheep", they're individuals who see justice and logic behind my posts and are more than likely of the shit you post because talking out of your ass is the bigger reason why everyone is tired of you. I'm almost tempted to vomit in 7 different languages every time i read your posts and notice how hypocritically selfish and wrong you are about every single little detail you post about a class you don't understand.

You truly make me chuckle man, your passive-aggressiveness amuses me, I'll give you that.

You're trying to argue the point that this is from a non 1v1-PoV, but how exactly would Dragon Rising help you in mass PK? Do you see any decent blademaster running around in mass PK, swimming around in DT using Drakes Bash? Absolutely not. People are already bitching about Duskblades and Barbarians short paralyze effects and now you're asking for one x2 that duration to be added to BM's.

Also, you ask for 1v1's every single time you're online, so don't lie out of your teeth and try to claim that you're some "champion of the people" when you're as selfish as you claim I am in your posts.

I'm simply pointing out that I, along with MANY OTHERS, MANY OTHER SERVERS, have come to the conclusion that Dragon Rising is too invasive to the gameplay on Perfect World.

You were helping develope other server (briefly) with Paradox and I, and you tried to push us to add Dragon Rising to that server too, well sorry buddy, it didn't happen because people complained and bitched the entire time it was on other server (briefly) too. (EPW CLONE RED ALERT RED ALERT)

Lastly, look how broken Dragon Rising is :-)
(Thanks to GINJO for posting this earlier)

You're welcome to learn a few tips from this man.
Different servers with different gears. Epic is learning towards a other server-tier R8R server with the best of the best R8R stats available to everyone. Not to mention that BM's themselves have been boosted already on Epic. It looks like they're using ***ing nirvana on that server, lmfao.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:32 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

OmegaRa

Responding as follows.

You truly make me chuckle man, your passive-aggressiveness amuses me, I'll give you that.

You're trying to argue the point that this is from a non 1v1-PoV, but how exactly would Dragon Rising help you in mass PK? Do you see any decent blademaster running around in mass PK, swimming around in DT using Drakes Bash? Absolutely not. People are already bitching about Duskblades and Barbarians short paralyze effects and now you're asking for one x2 that duration to be added to BM's.
Dragon Rising, or rather, paralyze effects were made to counter Purify weapons and Anti-stun effects. You don't see Blademasters using it because Drake Bash is a purifiable skill and therefor would entail an unnecessary loss of chi. Utilizing Dragon Rising on a target (sometimes even an AAd Target) renders them momentarily unable to do much, similar to how you and many other WBs already use your paralyze. How BMs would use it is no different, not sure what bringing that up would've helped you prove. Also, like I've said before, Barbarians, Duskblades and Blademasters do not have similar kits, nor do they have similar skill-consumption disadvantage, so stop comparing them as equals. Also, this skill is not 2x the duration, stop exaggerating.

This will bring a much more dynamic plane of play during the mass PvP sessions that occur daily, essentially adding a new spice to the battleground to those who decide to use this (which essentially will not be everyone, that is rhetorically impossible)
Also, you ask for 1v1's every single time you're online, so don't lie out of your teeth and try to claim that you're some "champion of the people" when you're as selfish as you claim I am in your posts.

I'm simply pointing out that I, along with MANY OTHERS, MANY OTHER SERVERS, have come to the conclusion that Dragon Rising is too invasive to the gameplay on Perfect World.

You were helping develope other server (briefly) with Paradox and I, and you tried to push us to add Dragon Rising to that server too, well sorry buddy, it didn't happen because people complained and bitched the entire time it was on other server (briefly) too.
I did not say I do not ask for 1v1s. I like to 1v1 for fun, so I do it. How am I being selfish, exactly? When did wanting to 1v1 make me a selfish person? I don't even specifically ask you for 1v1s, I 1v1 whoever is immediately available and willing. I'm a hypocrite for wanting to play the game now? See why people don't find a reliable continuity in what you say?
other server was a copy of EPW and you know that. Paradox, Striker, Ben, they all worked within the parameters of what EPW did, with little outside editing besides gear rates, instances and farming systems. You know this, or would've known this had you properly examined the history of other server (Which I had previously written). Only a select amount of servers did remove Dragon Rising, and typically those servers did it under a recommendation of players who come from a server that had already removed it, assuming that their play-style would be jeopardized, essentially coming back to what my initial point was: People don't want to adapt. Same with other server.
Lastly.
Different servers with different gears. Epic is learning towards a other server-tier R8R server with the best of the best R8R stats available to everyone. Not to mention that BM's themselves have been boosted already on Epic.
Similar damage ratios, doesn't look much more different, if anything it looks like their damaging mechanics are much higher than ours based on how the WB's damage easily destroys the BM's, especially after the 3 spark (looks more like old Storm). The entire point of me showing you this video is to show you that Dragon Rising is not this impossible beast you're making it out to be, and there are counterable ways of playing against it, alongside ways to win.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:47 pm by Omega

OmegaRa

Also, to respond to your red-lettered edit, the only reason Paradox removed it was because you personally asked him to, and knowing how "closely" you were tied with him, he listened.

You're also the man who recommended Nerfing swords, essentially killing APS Seekers or any sort of APS Viability for those who wanted to use swords in other ways, which essentially led to crashing issues because you were messing with weapon mechanics (Not you, but Paradox), and a whole bunch of other things that are irrelevant to what this thread is about. Regardless, you've made your share in making sure things were not implemented, once again because you do not wish to adapt.