• Faction: Tyrants
no skill is needed, only bad wrs need to rely on begging for this skill to come
every class is killable off a wr without it
doesn't need to be implemented

OmegaRa

That's your opinion. You see this as a 1v1 claim, I speak of the class as a whole.  I do see that people tend to undermine this class as a whole and associate the fact that wanting one of our skills that was taken away under the same branch as our ability to play the class.
Under that same logic, I also see this coming from players who do not by any means play the Blademaster class, yet feel the need to comment on it without knowing the implications that come with it. Your classes were not nerfed by having a skill taken away from them. In fact in most cases you classes have been boosted and you've kept quiet about it, antagonizing any sort of input coming from it.

I on the other hand have played every class and like to believe I am an impartial player. Admit that the only reason you do not wish to see Dragon Rising come about is because you don't want to adapt to it. No one has once dismissed this claim about it, because I am right about it.
Dragon Rising is not an edge-giving skill. Blademasters don't have skills like 0 defense, Absorb Soul, Diminished Vigor, Or other key features from other classes that gives them a situational edge. It should by no means be treated as any different from another stun, granted the only different factors would be that you'd need to be more careful on how you play instead of giving in to the predictability of the Blademaster class.

Blademaster is without a doubt the most underplayed (Debate-able with Psychic granted the influx in seekers as of late) class besides the mass PVP spectrum, in which we hold a role that could be so much more than what it already is.

Our paralyze is not comparable to other classes' because no class is supposed to have similar skill sets. Barbarians have a paralyze that's 2/3s of the length of a non-axed (as demon) Dragon Rising, with no costs such as chi consumption or the chance of it missing, and even if it were to miss it'd still give you a "stuck" effect granted you do not have an antistun on.I will not add the Venomancer paralyze as it is a quickcast, minimal use paralyze.

I'm not saying every class is not Killable as a WR, because they are and I am grateful for the viability my favorite class for me to play in this server, but it is without a doubt playing in a handicapped matter. Just because other players don't want to adapt shouldn't mean an entire way of playing should be changed. 

Insanity

it is needed but its cons are way more than its pros
a monkey like you should not be speaking about this

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Eh I still don't think wrs need the new bash on epic imo I still don't think server is rdy for that... I see why ppl want it but I just don't think it will work out well. 

zSavX

How to win as WR : gitgud
How to win as domgrath, QQ in forums and get everything nerf cause I have no real counter play to it :) it's ok I don't want the skill anymore not needed, would be nice to have but Blademaster are too op for EPW if that 1 skill scares yall that much :D

OmegaRa

A bunch of people who are probably In support of this skill coming in don't want to mention it because they're probably afraid of how they'll be looked at because of people like this guy
When in reality it is a skill that is needed. We all should be able to have our skills. It is dumb to have to accommodate something that is NOT game breaking to the QQing of players like clowngrath and company,  and not to undermine decisions made by Agatio, but such players only want what benefit themselves and their playstyles.

I am not afraid of bringing up my desire of having a skill that was taken away rightfully back, and you can call me and whoever else wants to have the skill back a "Bad WR" as much as you want, but not only will the reimplementation of Dragon Rising bring back a lot of BM players because fairness will be brought back (Maybe now BMS will possibly be on playoffs), but like I said before bring back a new mechanic that was long overdue on the game. 

4 second 60% knockdown for barb made this server cry eternally.

7.5 second 100% knockdown is worse.

You are retarded.

And it is because of THIS type of person, who would much rather undermine other's opinions but not notice their own hypocritical speech.

Barb stun vs BM stun
Shorter cooldown vs Longer cooldown
Doesn't miss vs Can miss
Doesn't cost chi vs Costs 1 spark
4 seconds set vs 6 seconds, 7.5 only if wielding an axe

Barbs also hit considerably harder than Blademasters on both the DPH and APS spectrum.
Luckily there are those like myself who see past the foolishness of these types of individuals and will gladly contest their tyrannical, self-imposing and self-righteous ways. This unadaptoid has been a disease to this server and has clouded the sight of many.

Hopefully this message is relayed across to those looking for fairness.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
A bunch of people who are probably In support of this skill coming in don't want to mention it because they're probably afraid of how they'll be looked at because of people like this guyWhen in reality it is a skill that is needed. We all should be able to have our skills. It is dumb to have to accommodate something that is NOT game breaking to the QQing of players like clowngrath and company,  and not to undermine decisions made by Agatio, but such players only want what benefit themselves and their playstyles.

I am not afraid of bringing up my desire of having a skill that was taken away rightfully back, and you can call me and whoever else wants to have the skill back a "Bad WR" as much as you want, but not only will the reimplementation of Dragon Rising bring back a lot of BM players because fairness will be brought back (Maybe now BMS will possibly be on playoffs), but like I said before bring back a new mechanic that was long overdue on the game.

And it is because of THIS type of person, who would much rather undermine other's opinions but not notice their own hypocritical speech.

Barb stun vs BM stun
Doesn't miss vs Can miss

Barbs also hit considerably harder than Blademasters on both the DPH and APS spectrum.
Luckily there are those like myself who see past the foolishness of these types of individuals and will gladly contest their tyrannical, self-imposing and self-righteous ways. This unadaptoid has been a disease to this server and has clouded the sight of many.

Everyone should especially read this part twice to get it through your heads.
There isn't any harm in giving them their skill. Wbs and dbs have it, what's the reason from keeping it away from wrs?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
BM´s dont need it, but that doesn´t mean they dont deserve to have their full skillset

so +1

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1, for ***s sake stop the customize, give every class all of its own skills without edit!

also achieve r8 atk/def bonus equality between all classes! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
+1, for ***s sake stop the customize, give every class all of its own skills without edit!

OmegaRa

Thank you for your positive feedback.

zSavX

A bunch of people who are probably In support of this skill coming in don't want to mention it because they're probably afraid of how they'll be looked at because of people like this guyWhen in reality it is a skill that is needed. We all should be able to have our skills. It is dumb to have to accommodate something that is NOT game breaking to the QQing of players like clowngrath and company,  and not to undermine decisions made by Agatio, but such players only want what benefit themselves and their playstyles.

Barb stun vs BM stun
Doesn't miss vs Can miss

BM´s dont need it, but that doesn´t mean they dont deserve to have their full skillset

so +1

And thus it begins Omega has put it all in the light :D, that being said GM/Agatio should really really test that :D that's like taking primal quad >_> not needed -_- and it does damage >_> wizards with spark genie 1hit mostly anyone -_- is spark going to be removed from wizards anytime soon? GoF sins do 10k normals >_> you gonna revoke their right to roll GoF in r8 daggers?Mystic spam Absorb soul and heal???you gonna extend the cooldown of them to alter gameplay??? I think not :D...but you will give archer 5 atk lvl when they really don't need it >_>. 
+1 Kera and Omega :D 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

First you were complaining about BM APS damage, so what does Agatio do? He gives you highly increased chances on a ATK level fist. The fist which also increases their damage drastically in comparison to claws.

The same fist that (without x3 spark) deals more damage than a barbarians APS. All the while able to keep 3.33/4.0 base.

You get this, congratulations, Warriors can now hit higher and can even play like a WB and x3 spark to destroy the world.

Now what? You want Dragon Rising, the BM skill that has been removed on almost every single non-retail private server because you still can't manage to kill anything as a BM with 90 attack levels base?

What is this retardation. You're not good at your class, so you find every single excuse you can to bitch. I wish I had a stun that was 90%, 95%, 100%.  I don't, my knockdown is extremely inferior compared to your skillset, so I have every right to complain when my entire gameplay is based around the luck of the draw unlike any other class in the game. (You say it can't miss, ROFL, yeah, 2 second immobilize really helps right? Piss off.) Giving you a 7.5 knockdown would be completely stupid when you already have so much going for you.

No, you can't kill certain classes with your skillset. The game was designed that way, sadly, however, that doesn't mean we should give you everything that you want when you already have a solid skillset to begin with. You were already boosted, stop asking for more and more because you simply cannot learn to play properly like the hundreds of "GOOD" blademasters before you.

(btw using Chi as an excuse made me lol, you get full chi in seconds with sword primal skill)

I'd post a video showing how much you suck in comparison to other blademasters (I have like 10+ of our fights recorded, before AND after your fist boost) but I think I'll save my time and just include that in my next main video during my "easy kill montage".

I mean, honestly, part of me wants this to happen because I'll just reroll to BM and play my 90 attack levels base 7.5 second knockdown spam with occult ice (TOPKEK) and destroy the entire world with x3 spark but unlike you I look at the bigger picture and look at how it was affect the entire game as a whole, you selfish child.

Note : To the sheep that are agreeing with him, there was a REASON that this wasn't added to this server. It has completely been a disaster on other servers, shit, even other server didn't add this because of how cancerous it was with occult ice on Inception, and that says something.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 08:12 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath