Epic Perfect World

BM Missing Skill

Offline Hattori

Give BM its missing skill already, barb has it, veno pet has it, now with DB its 24/7 lock using same skill but BM cant have it..... BM the 1 class that is supposed
to be the stun master is not....  Give us our skill or remove for all.

cevans1290

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence

OmegaRa

OP is talking about Dragon Rising.
This server is very biased towards players who like the easy way out of things, so they got Dragon Rising removed.
I doubt Agatio will listen to you bud, but I +1 the return of Dragon Rising!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline tssrfire

+1                  

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
I doubt aswell but +1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dragon Rising is broken and won't be added

It's not remotely comparible to any other paralyze in the game.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 12:07 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Yeah, because no other paralyze in game needs 1 spark

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
+1 because I think wr should have complete skillset not regarding the fact it's something a step higher then the other skills. You shouldn't compare it to duskblade though, each class to his own.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Actually now that i played a bit more I think the less para skills the better until we get a fcuking counter to it

OmegaRa

All classes should have a complete skillset (I also did not agree to removing the primal duskblade skill).
It's all about finding ways to counter such skills.

I have explained before that if timed correctly, with what some players can already do (i.e 1 spark, 2 spark, 3 spark, chi drain, tidal, immune AD/pot, pressure us in using skills, remove weapon, mana drain, etc) then this skill is completely fine.

May I add that if you did not plan on removing an effect from a Drake's Bash stun, how would Dragon Rising be any different? As an added point of discussion you can always expect whatever comes after Dragon Rising to be a stun and be prepared to dodge that one with fortify or whatever means are available to you.

This skill will not guarantee a Blademaster a kill unless a person's means of survival have had already been drained. If a person truly wishes to stay alive, they will. I feel like if we adapt to changes we will eventually need to add on the long run (in the premonition of 1.5.4/.5 coming to EPW at some point), then there will be no need to riddle ourselves with it in the future.
This skill is not broken. You just have a handful of players who do not want to adapt to it to protect their own playstyles.

The Blademaster class as a whole has been undermined since 1.5.1 had been released on this server and with no reason. I asked for this to be tested during the beta phase of 1.5.3 and was denied without any feedback as to why, besides an "I changed my mind". You did not test my claim and therefor have no reason to dismiss this skill as broken besides the words of a few players who as I have stated before simply do not wish to adapt.

I respect many members of this community and also like to call myself as "involved" and not to mention our developer and some GMs. I firmly believe that what I stand for with this skill is right and would bring back a lot of people to playing this class.

Blademaster as a whole would become much more avid in a 1v1 spectrum while possibly adding a new spark to the mass PVP plane and making it extravagantly more dynamic and threatening for both friends and foes.

BlackDaddy

All classes should have a complete skillset (I also did not agree to removing the primal duskblade skill).
It's all about finding ways to counter such skills.

I have explained before that if timed correctly, with what some players can already do (i.e 1 spark, 2 spark, 3 spark, chi drain, tidal, immune AD/pot, pressure us in using skills, remove weapon, mana drain, etc) then this skill is completely fine.

May I add that if you did not plan on removing an effect from a Drake's Bash stun, how would Dragon Rising be any different? As an added point of discussion you can always expect whatever comes after Dragon Rising to be a stun and be prepared to dodge that one with fortify or whatever means are available to you.

This skill will not guarantee a Blademaster a kill unless a person's means of survival have had already been drained. If a person truly wishes to stay alive, they will. I feel like if we adapt to changes we will eventually need to add on the long run (in the premonition of 1.5.4/.5 coming to EPW at some point), then there will be no need to riddle ourselves with it in the future.
This skill is not broken. You just have a handful of players who do not want to adapt to it to protect their own playstyles.

The Blademaster class as a whole has been undermined since 1.5.1 had been released on this server and with no reason. I asked for this to be tested during the beta phase of 1.5.3 and was denied without any feedback as to why, besides an "I changed my mind". You did not test my claim and therefor have no reason to dismiss this skill as broken besides the words of a few players who as I have stated before simply do not wish to adapt.

I respect many members of this community and also like to call myself as "involved" and not to mention our developer and some GMs. I firmly believe that what I stand for with this skill is right and would bring back a lot of people to playing this class.

Blademaster as a whole would become much more avid in a 1v1 spectrum while possibly adding a new spark to the mass PVP plane and making it extravagantly more dynamic and threatening for both friends and foes.
You seem like you cannot get enough of blademasters. 
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 01:44 pm by Agatio

zSavX

Give BM its missing skill already, barb has it, veno pet has it, now with DB its 24/7 lock using same skill but BM cant have it..... BM the 1 class that is supposed
to be the stun master is not....  Give us our skill or remove for all.

Dragon Rising is broken and won't be added

It's not remotely comparible to any other paralyze in the game.
+1 remove it for all,  but when Domgrath quit epw we will get our skill cause we won't have to see nerf post and can actually play the game :D

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dragon Rising is broken and won't be added It's not remotely comparible to any other paralyze in the game. +1 remove it for all, but when Domgrath quit epw we will get our skill cause we won't have to see nerf post and can actually play the game :D

How to win as WR : gitgud