Epic Perfect World

Wings changed type

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
When the server switched for some reason the Arcane Thought wings I had in my bag changed to Frozen Wishes. The other two pairs are the same just that one. Not sure if this only happened to me, or if others had it as well.

Offline It's Erika

• Super Noob
  • "Love me or Shoo!!"
  • Characters: ErikaDawn, XandraDawn
my Arcane Thought as well changed to Frozen Wishes. Also my Lace wings are invisible lol. Thank you
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:01 pm by It's Erika

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
ok thanks for letting me know  :)

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

When the server switched for some reason the Arcane Thought wings I had in my bag changed to Frozen Wishes. The other two pairs are the same just that one. Not sure if this only happened to me, or if others had it as well.
My one Arcane Thought in bank changed also to Frozen Wishes

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
So did mine :( And mine were equipped 
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Bumping this because even with the last patch my wings are still Frozen Wishes. Will the wings change back to Arcane Thought when it's fixed, or do I need to buy a new pair? I miss my fluffy feathers, but I don't want to buy another pair if they are just going to glitch again. Any update would be appreciated :tiger-4: