Epic Perfect World

Eclipse expansion is here!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Well get it done,....from what I'm seeing it's all about the PK....well "NO IT'S NOT"...I like the quest's building stuff.....and stop removing stuff,...no game will EVER be balanced...the Star Chart was fine....The Re-awaking the cards and characters was fine....This is a skeleton compared to the original game.
then leave and go back to pwi.

Offline Talun

• Talun
Wow 50k....no name's given, but on another server I have a 2613 Spirit on my SB, and a 2633 Spirit on my Assassin and I don't hit 50k's with full r9r3.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Wow 50k....no name's given, but on another server I have a 2613 Spirit on my SB, and a 2633 Spirit on my Assassin and I don't hit 50k's with full r9r3.
we don't care about other sv

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Maybe because JOSD and no 150?

Offline Selaria

Well get it done,....from what I'm seeing it's all about the PK....well "NO IT'S NOT"...I like the quest's building stuff.....and stop removing stuff,...no game will EVER be balanced...the Star Chart was fine....The Re-awaking the cards and characters was fine....This is a skeleton compared to the original game.
Go ***ing play retail then..and burn your life saving on pieces of gear that you will never see again when PWE eventually shuts the servers down.

And this server is meant for both PVP and PVE, however the community by large has shifted towards PVP and a lot of the PVE content is ignored. So yes, for EPW it's about the PVP, a point you can't argue here.

Since you had the nerve to say this server is a "skeleton" compared to retail.. I feel like PWE is pumping out all these expansions at a riduculous rate for 2 reasons.

1. Their fan base is dwindling. People are simply tired of PWE, there's no question about that. Years of no fixing bugs and general neglect and jackassery. They can't even keep a community manager.
2. Not just EPW, but private servers in general tend to have way more content and bugs fixed than PWI.. PWE is trying to compensate by pumping out these expansions and make it look like they have more content than private servers, thus keeping their already tired loyal players.

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2016, 09:37 am by Selaria

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Are we going to get previews of all the new SB flyers? =)
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline IIEnricoII

• Characters: to many to list
  • Faction: none
oh ***ing awesome been waiting time for this ill get back into game asab xd

i am so  gona do a mini duskblade  :P :P :P

Offline oki

• Characters: ANAN
  • Faction: HOLYORDER
hi all....

anyone have links on how to complete the prayer slip quest?
what is mind?
no matter what is the matter.
nevermind.