Epic Perfect World

Eclipse expansion is here!

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
And please add new races' flyers to ecatomb :)

cevans1290

which quests and how it changed?
Go find out for yourself.
I haven't played.
If you're too lazy to find out for yourself, I'm sure people will mention it on forums as they did about the GV thing

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Go find out for yourself.
I haven't played.
If you're too lazy to find out for yourself, I'm sure people will mention it on forums as they did about the GV thing
So you can't explain anything, just wanted to state your beeing OK 8)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Are you going to add new celestial schism in game shop aswel or only gonna be at God's giving for ECs?
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2016, 09:25 am by Hystereo

Offline Exergy

• The GOD
  • Characters: AbbysalShaft:Talkative:Exergy
  • Faction: Vehement
when i start the client this appear. how to Remove this?

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
we need 2x more often LOL

• : D
Won't be making a single thread for only a simple and small bug, I'll say it here.
The flyer "Demon Wings" appears invisible whenever I equip it 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Obispo

The new patch scks ty for destroy only one good server left 

Offline Selaria

Maybe it's me.. but it feels like the server rates have gotten lower, even with 2x. EXP and coin drops seem lower than usual.

Goldengate

What's the point of having 2x when TT requires at least four people to open it?

Offline omar

• Beginner
   Dear agatio I can't open the game
I am dowonloded the patch but it not work .when I am open my account i can't join the game and I can't see the new classes I see their icons but no there any bodies so what should I do

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
  Dear agatio I can't open the game
I am dowonloded the patch but it not work .when I am open my account i can't join the game and I can't see the new classes I see their icons but no there any bodies so what should I do
You probably patched our old New Horizons client. That's not going to work since that client is outdated.
Please download full client via torrent or direct option.

Offline ❀Kuragehime❀

• ღ♛ Miss Hmoob ♛ღ
  • ✨ Soloist ✨
  • Characters: CherishWish (Passion) / StarAshes / BaiQian
  • Faction: sιяεηιx / QingQiu
I need help.  Whenever I attempt to play, this always happen and it doesn't go away. :/
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
"I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't ever need to know who you're with.
I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'cause I can't find the words to say what I mean.
I know I'm not your only one but I'll still be a fool 'cause I'm a fool for you.
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want.  Just a little bit is all I'm asking for."
-Ariana Grande  (Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart)

Goldengate

I need help.  Whenever I attempt to play, this always happen and it doesn't go away. :/
Your potato computer needs more RAM. You should quit your browser while updating...

Offline sedicgubaten

• *Sedic
  • i love pw<3
  • Characters: _Sedic
hi can i ask i put this game on my usb,how long does it takes to install on pc noticed me plssss!!!
i love playing EPW <3 <3 <3