(Friday) Worms Vs NoHomo TW Video

Tali

Nice vid, looked good but fsdgsdgf the vid filters.  :monkey-32:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Nice vid, looked good but fsdgsdgf the vid filters.  :monkey-32:

yea x.x..  next video am taking more care of the filter -.- ,, i rushed this one too much..

oh and tyvm :D
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013, 10:42 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
Gratz Worms :smiley:

Offline iSleepy

lolwow the original post was edited the numbers of nh was removed for whatever reason. it was not offensive in anyway unless of course stating that u beat an opposing faction with around half their numbers which is actually true is somehow offensive.  anyway great vid gratz to worms on both yesterday and todays tws way to crush the odds :D 

Offline iSleepy

Funny how you re edited your first post after that Wax had done it and removed lots of crap in it. and then you sit and try deny that you said anything bad. Sad.
lol he didnt say a single thing wrong in the original post i have no idea why it was edited but only a sore loser would take offense to that post when all he did was state the truth.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

Edit: People In Germany can view the video via http://u2bp.com/    :smiley:

Bitch please, ProxTube ijs

Anyways, again nice video ;)

lol he didnt say a single thing wrong in the original post i have no idea why it was edited but only a sore loser would take offense to that post when all he did was state the truth.

I have to agree to that. He NEVER said that they bashed NH or somethign else. He just gave the numbers ... and I would like to know as watcher how many vs. how many fought. BUT NOOOOO QQ over QQ
Become mature ijs

Offline SHINIGAMI

ty drakex , isleepy, quincy and lolly <3

and its ok, sometimes truth hurts.. but doesn't matter, I'll let my video speak for it self.

anyhow,

appreciate it guys.. :)  about to start working on today's TW video.. :D  if you guys have any Soundtrack suggestions feel free to pm it to me on forums.. if i like it, I'll use it :)   

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
The video is really cool. :D Love the relaxing music at the beginning lmao.

Thank you to NH for the last two TWs. They were really fun.  ^-^

Offline Hakuron

make a vid of today tw too ^^ and treasure this one might be ur only and last win  ;)
Kinda funny read this comment after today's tw :D
Was a gf as this one. oh and i hear someone recorded today's tw too ;)

@Video, rly cool man :D

Offline Wax

Funny how you re edited your first post after that Wax had done it and removed lots of crap in it. and then you sit and try deny that you said anything bad. Sad.

i only edited his post because you and someone else decided to cause drama about it when asked not to. i'm also the one who removed your posts for instigating a fight. long story short, he made an estimation, he didn't say anything wrong nor is he at fault. it was a preventative measure, so stop causing problems.

Offline SHINIGAMI

he didn't say anything wrong nor is he at fault. it was a preventative measure, so stop causing problems.

thanks, appreciate it alot.. :)   :normal-42: :normal-48:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Wow, I don't see my barb in this entire video QQ.  /rq