Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Things that I wish to buy:

Gear:

Misc:
1. Chrono Pages x20
2. Epic Coins x?
3. All Wizard 79/100/Order/AEU books (Except: Mortal Reversion)
4. Apocalypse Pages x60

Things I have for sale:

Books:
1. Shroud of Shadow (Psychic advanced)
2. Archangels of Justice (Seeker advanced)

Mats:
1. Warsong Crystals x30
2. Rapture Crystals x158
3. Uncanny Crystals x175
4. Chrono Sand x260
5. Chrono Leaf x132
6. Heaven Cotton x124
7. Devils Wood x76
8. All Frost mats x?
9. Rotating Cog of Fate x1
10. Warsong Waistband Inscription x2

Gear:
1. Dragon LA 4pcs (all except helm)

If u wish to buy or sell any of the items listed above, please send your price to me by forum pm. Do NOT post a reply to the thread unless it is a clarification. Thank you :)

Last updated: 15/4/13
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013, 02:08 pm by Lucky
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Edits:

1. Removed sold Morai books and farming mats
2. Removed bought gear
3. Added new Morai books to sale list
4. Added new Morai books to buying list
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Ajesjou

• Beginner
Hey. I'd like to buy FC items, in EC. Tell me your prices.
Hey, I'd like to buy Archangel's (seeker skill) what's the price?

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Updated to most recent
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Bump:

Sold Elemental Warsong belt
Bought Physical Cube neck
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline silientkill

just an idea but u sould put what some of the stuff is used for and for the gear u sould put a pic and for the skill tell what it does for the noobs just an idea

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
oh thanks for the input :) But I'm pretty sure most people who play long enough to be able to buy/sell stuff I need will know about the items. Thanks!
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline silientkill

u never know noobs might of donated and want to buy stuff better be safe then sorry

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Update:

Bought Dragon Glaive
Buying Apocalypse and Chrono pages
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Update:

Bought Dragon Glaive
Buying Apocalypse and Chrono pages
I have 20 chrono pages and 5 apocalypse to sell, also EU wiz skill (mortal reversion)

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Oh didn't see this, responded to your message though :) If you haven't sold the chrono pages may I buy them for 80ec?
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Update: Bought 20 chrono pages and Mortal Reversion, thanks Nya
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2013, 01:10 pm by Lucky
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Update:

1. Sold Elemental Cube Neck, bought Protection Warsong Belt. Thanks Talented!
2. Sold Warsong Waistband Inscription x8
3. Added Rotating Cog of Fate, 4pcs Dragon LA to 'Sell' list
4. Added Dragon Protection Neck to 'Buy' list
5. Now buying large amounts of EC
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Update:

1. Sold Gaia's Blessing
2. Bought Dragon Protection Neck
3. Added Warsong Waistband Inscription x2 to 'Sell' list
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer