Epic Perfect World

lower the prices on faction signets plox

Am I the only one that feels like faction signets and squad signets are way to expensive? I feel like they should be like 100k for the squad signet and 200k for the faction signet :<

Offline Nevyn

Yeah they are kind of pricey if you try buy in bulk, I dont use them too often though so its not so bad. I think it looks pricey because here in EPW we hoard everything (Or at least I do) I'll take 100 resurection scrolls and 100 guardian charms along with 1000 perfect stones etc etc. Fat chance with faction signets lol but buying 1 or 2 at a time isnt so bad. I would certainly be up for dropping the price

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
I actually do carry around 5-10 squad signets all the time. And yes, they are a bit expensive for what they do... Even if you just cut the price in half, it would be appreciated.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yeah I occasionally use them and I wouldn't mind the price cut either :)
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
you guys just wanna troll your faction. "oh, you're fighting a world boss. *click* not anymore, MWUAHAHAHAHAHA :tiger-26:"

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
cool-down reduction wouldn't be bad ether and maybe make exec's able to use faction signets would be awesome. Price drop would be welcomed news to me.

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
you guys just wanna troll your faction. "oh, you're fighting a world boss. *click* not anymore, MWUAHAHAHAHAHA :tiger-26:"
Actually no. I'm only executor, so the faction signet wouldn't work for me. The thing I use a squad signet for most? Bringing my sin or my cleric to my seeker for buffs. Or to buff others in my squad. /lazy

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
That would be really useful o: I'm always calling friends for duels and they take a while to find me cause I go to stupid places xD price cuts on them would be better :3

Tali

cool-down reduction wouldn't be bad ether and maybe make exec's able to use faction signets would be awesome. Price drop would be welcomed news to me.
Yess execs should be able to use them as well, that always bugged me.

Offline Zaboteur

i think this would be a horrible idea, then all; u will see is one person getting mad then everytime u want to fight the one person all he does is get 10 people and squad to west.. rediculous. i dont see this as good. infact should be more expencive just becuase of that. they arent used for anything else BUT, thats all i see comming out of this..

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
i think this would be a horrible idea, then all; u will see is one person getting mad then everytime u want to fight the one person all he does is get 10 people and squad to west.. rediculous. i dont see this as good. infact should be more expencive just becuase of that. they arent used for anything else BUT, thats all i see comming out of this..

That's bullshit.
You have no idea how much it costs factions that PK alot.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

sounds like someone doesnt have 10 friends to signet huehuehue. but yea plz exec for faction signet if nothing else :D

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I don't think it's such a great idea..or at most; one or the other. If that's implemented everyone is just gonna appear so randomly and at such a short interval that pk will be ruined. o.o I use both sqaud and faction signets as a marshal and I think they are fine the way they are. o: It's kind of a privilege to have your sqaud or faction instantly appear in mass pk or to your location. But hey, opinions. :D

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Is there a cooldown on those things?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
Is there a cooldown on those things?

yeah it has a pretty long cooldown I'm not sure on the exact time though