Epic Perfect World

Tyrants - Creativity

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i like the last song
:pig-26: best dude

Pk against artifex all over again man.... I log wr and this is wat happens...... idk if I should feel sad for these guys or wat but eh cya whenever I log again.... terrible performance from enemy tho... how do u have tw numbers then have another 30 waiting for tw to b over to pk and still fckin lose holy ebola.....
Don't know man...we are just 2 good

:pig-8: :pig-8:

danm bru your survavilty is insane good job
:-* ty bru, 

You suck.  :police:

stfu fag
Do you actually believe some of the stuff you come out with on here? LOL
Bro you've lost every pk for months, every dt for months, every tw you've had vs apo.... Do you have short term memory loss or what?

Rarely post on the forums now but some of the comments on this thread killed me man :pig-2:
:pig-20: faktor playerd filty ?

nice pretty pink setup fits you well tbh.  :police:

:police: :police:

There is no mg on server that plays like u man rlly fckin crazy that u survive like that "Rhaeney or w,e his name is: no death" LoL ok... these guys got 3 eps 1 mystic and pking with def gear on so funny man. Teach these unknowns how to play mg man

lol bro, mgs who never dares to pk in dex genie, always on vit mag  :)) :))
Fmp making emotions run high in thread dude

:'( :'(

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
It's confirmed that he didn't DDoS during our TW by agatio and chat logs. Keep crying but never forget that you asked me to join tyrants before you started sucking up to apollumi lmao

I asked you what Tyrants was like when I was thinking about leaving Ducks because we used to play together on Vendetta. You said you'd get me invite if I decided to join. I never applied or asked to join but okay... lol?

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
was too eazy had 0 heals no squad solod enemy guild lool they are terrible

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
was too eazy had 0 heals no squad solod enemy guild lool they are terrible
You had mi even when in CC 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
You had mi even when in CC
true mami, always saving ur puddin :3 <3

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Melinoe making easies since 1980

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
i liked the video, muted the music ofc  :))
off topic: i love how both of the guilds think they were the main target, there was even a point in pk where my squad didn't even move, and we would just kill ppl passing by, btw both guilds pm me for help  :rolleyes:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
i liked the video, muted the music ofc  :))
off topic: i love how both of the guilds think they were the main target, there was even a point in pk where my squad didn't even move, and we would just kill ppl passing by, btw both guilds pm me for help  :rolleyes:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Best mage on PW no doubt CCing + shiiting on clowns in the same time,good video brotheri think enemy needs more practice against Worms lmao.

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
Do you actually believe some of the stuff you come out with on here? LOL
Bro you've lost every pk for months, every dt for months, every tw you've had vs apo.... Do you have short term memory loss or what?

Rarely post on the forums now but some of the comments on this thread killed me man :pig-2:
 irrelevant unknown dare to post something in this forum ? lul   try to survive longer than 2 sec holy fck 

they got destroyed in every possible way   great video    I think the best wr is Insanity ?  :normal-2: :normal-9:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

I asked you what Tyrants was like when I was thinking about leaving Ducks because we used to play together on Vendetta. You said you'd get me invite if I decided to join. I never applied or asked to join but okay... lol?
"You think you could get me in? "

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Very good wiz.
^-^ ty best ep

Best mage on PW no doubt CCing + shiiting on clowns in the same time,good video brotheri think enemy needs more practice against Worms lmao.
we are above them at every class we main lol

Melinoe making easies since 1980
making easies on clowns bro  :police:

i liked the video, muted the music ofc  :))
>:( :'( :( but ty

irrelevant unknown dare to post something in this forum ? lul   try to survive longer than 2 sec holy fck

they got destroyed in every possible way   great video    I think the best wr is Insanity ?  :normal-2: :normal-9:

ye man faktors too many these days,

PS : my pt members #1, need misery tho  :normal-12:
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2016, 09:46 am by FMP

Insanity

Mike taking on these hordes of tyrants alone 1v20 still destroying them

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Winners of last pk be4 new classes >Tyrants<