Epic Perfect World

Random Poetry

Offline luvyoshiluv

Well, since I'm MAJORLY bored and have NOTHING to do because my guild is boring and like zombies *aeurahijfasdifjaiesfeasfjijejai*...*silence for 5 minutes straight*  ::)

Going to post 1 or more of my poems ._.;

If you wanna know the title just tell me lmao.

Sickening fantasy, just us three.
Longing to know about the deed.
Give into my greed and I'll let you see.
Such brutal suffering I have made for thee.

Sickening fantasy, I long to be with ye.
And yet, I'm choked and bound by all things unseen.
Give unto me and I'll set you free,
Suffer no more and you'll always be with me.

Sickening fantasy, I long to be in thee.
Just us three dancing eternally.
I ask you nonchalantly,
"How much better could it be?"

How much better could it be, dancing in thine eyes.
Forever more I give into the sweet succulent dry.
Of every crack and ripple in mine eye,
I let our lips interlock, silently screaming inside.

How could I not see the darkness in me.
Portrayed so carelessly in my lover's deeds?
It begs and pleads for something to eat,
Just like our child I'm soon to meet.

Offline Elu

Three observations for thee:

1. Sounds to me like it's about a threesome, at least the first verses haha.
2. Maybe it's just me, but I hate when people use so much rhymes.
3. Your rhymes sound forced in some parts, I don't feel the verses flow.

Other than that, it's nice, I like it. Though I'm probably influenced by my rhyme hating, literally gives me nauseas so don't mind much my opinion about this one. xD

I'll post one of mine...sounds like a fun topic.
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2012, 05:59 am by Elu
-Retired-

Offline Elu

-Removed because I'm paranoic on my works and don't want people stealing my ideas-
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 09:51 pm by Elu
-Retired-

Offline luvyoshiluv

D: I think i rhymed it pretty well! Usually when I write it just spills out, I don't think hard about it, SO; to me none of it seems forced when I read it.
The title is Demonic Birth. If that gives you anymore insight. *hint* the last line *hint*
Lol, my friend thought it was about a three some as well >_<

I like the last two stanzas of your poem, though I don't really understand the rest of it, haha (: Can tell you have some nice talent though.
I don't prefer to use such a vocabulary because it's not as easy to rhyme (which I like most of the time) Lol.

Offline luvyoshiluv

This is probably one of my longest poems I wrote a few months ago.

"Life"

The mechanical, but so deliberate rays sprayed across her face.
Waking to such another journey-less  day of empty space.
Happy smiles plastered so willingly across that innocent face.
Walk through the hall, receiving it back? Such a hard task.
Forward marching through filled hallways, the dust such a menace.
Though no one seems to care a bit about the loneliness.

Begging for scraps of life, wallowing on the floor crying.
Under the bed hiding.
Seen things so cruel.
Innocence warped like a tool.
No one left to see the truth in these child's eyes.

A figure rests uneasy, curling up to the only light.
White waves wash over, happiness is a blight in thine eyes.
It ceases to stop and their cauldrons go empty every night.

Soon the screaming and begging stops, for a twilight.
Dawn emerges and there isn't a choice.

Brutalized in the halls by my own brother.

In the muscle.
In the home.
In the heart.

Red marks show no suffering, only guilt upon the soul.

New faces daily, it seems.
New walls to breath in, it seems.
Still don't understand it's seams...

So many of these pass by, and I yet to stop and stare.
Small glimmers of the things I use to have still emanate,
And I don't care.

'Till one day I'm deceived, and all I loved was gone.
Smaller minded should know.
Immense organs did not know.
Of the selfishness that now exists.
It starves me of everything, and leaves me in the cold.

Little disappointments drag them selves to my ever changing front door.
I bring them in happily and let them stay away.
Cling and scratch my heart so freely.
I let that water run freely.
It feels so good to let them in.
Pulled out so easily, I don't bother kicking.
Hold me tight and whisper everything's all right.
I know it's not though, but I keep quiet.
All the humans think I'm so keen.
Though I knew of this not.

A familiar but old place, to hold my fears and tears for another four years.
Goody, goody.
An exclamation I so easily bear.

Through all this time I'm deceived again and again.
Too many times to count, too many pieces to pick up.
I can't start over, so why bother trying?
Such hated past, such dismal future.

There once was a light today, then He killed it.

Offline Elu

D: I think i rhymed it pretty well! Usually when I write it just spills out, I don't think hard about it, SO; to me none of it seems forced when I read it.
The title is Demonic Birth. If that gives you anymore insight. *hint* the last line *hint*
Lol, my friend thought it was about a three some as well >_<

I like the last two stanzas of your poem, though I don't really understand the rest of it, haha (: Can tell you have some nice talent though.
I don't prefer to use such a vocabulary because it's not as easy to rhyme (which I like most of the time) Lol.

Maybe it was the Shakespearean language, not a big fan of it. :P

Thank you and I really liked the one you posted, I see you have a nice talent as well. Who would've thought I'd meet a fellow poet around here.

And yeah, people often need a dictionary to read and understand my poems/writings sometimes. I'll post a lighter one. (:
-Retired-

Offline Elu

This one is the start of a story I've been working on for about 3 years now:

-Removed because I'm paranoic on my works and don't want people stealing my ideas-
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 09:51 pm by Elu
-Retired-

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
That's awesome, you're really gifted :).

Offline ashneil

• Hello
You People are really gifted

this is just a funny story i wrote when i was 11 or so, so i doesnt have anything to do with the laws of this world lol.

THE SWIM (duh duh duhhhhh)

*Shiver, Shiver, Shiver* Now, I know you are wondering why I am 30,000 feet in the air in a helicopter surrounded by beautiful lady doctors and nurses (young and all single) with needles? Well, I won’t tell you! Ok, now I’ll tell you.    It all started a few hours ago when I woke up this morning felling on top of the world (The reason why I felt so because I was actually on top of the world, you know the top part (crust) of the world.)    I got out of my bedroom found out I woke up early (around 2:00 am) and went back to bed then woke up again (around 7:00) watched T.V until 7:30 am then ate breakfast went back in my bedroom lied down for 15 minutes then took a shower.    In the shower, I sang a song (Namely the song I hate the most September Morning.) (The reason why I sang it was stuck in my head all day.)    When I got out the shower it was 8:30pm I mean 8:30am, I watched Dora I mean action packed Kong fu fighting until 10:30am then I “tried” to get to dressed (I “tried” to get dressed because I was busy watching Dora I mean kug fu packed action I mean packed fu Kong fighted I mean, you know what?! Who cares if I watch Dora!!! )    Anyway, when I was finished getting dressed, I got some beach clothes on, got in the car and went to the.......BEACH!!! Ha! Ha! I guess you never know I was going to the beach ha!    Well, on my way to the beach, I saw a plane, a squirrel, a rat, a chipmunk, another plane, another squirrel, a person, another person, another chipmunk, a chair, a table, a grass, another grass, another grass, another grass, Let’s just say I saw 1,303,562.123 grass ( the point part is because I also saw some half eaten grass too.) So what if I like to count a lot. Oh yes, and another squirrel.    At the beach (finally) I ate (around 11:00am) and went in the water at 11:35am. That’s when the real scare started........    I went into the “freezing” cold water (I called it “freezing” because I actually saw a frozen fish in the water.) (I also tell lies so believe at your own fate. HA! HA! HA!)Ok, now I was having fun for a while (about 5 seconds) then, I went out too far and almost drowned. While I was almost drowning, I was calling for help (not because I was almost drowning but because I saw an extremely large jelly fish swimming in a zigzag towards me.) (Don’t ask me why) I tried to fight by biting it (the reason why I bit it is because I thought it would taste like jelly.) but it tasted awful like no jelly ever before known to human kind.(Maybe because it was a grandmother jelly.)    But then, (After the death of grandmother jelly-the one I bit) out of the blue 1591 jelly fishes (to be exact) appeared in the water. I was so scared that I pied my pants 65 times over, then.    (Sleeping) ZZz, ZZz, Huh? What? How? Who? Oh, ok well, I peed my pants 65 times over, then, (long pause) the electric shock of my 9 lives!!! (Oh yes I’m not a spider just because I said I have 9 lives.) Now I only have 1 single life and had to wait a whole 30 minutes because of the frozen fish. (HA! HA! HA!) Then was rushed to the hospital.    And that’s how I’m here right now, (Shiver, Shiver, Shiver) 30,000 feet in the air in a helicopter surrounded by beautiful lady doctors and nurses (young and all single) with needles. (Sleeping) ZZz, ZZz, WAIT A SECOND!!!! DID I SAY.......? N, N, NEEDLES?????!!!!!!!! Wait ladies, maybe we can work something out???? What oh, oh, oh no!!! Not the needles NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................    (Ouch) (Cry) 

srry about that its so humbled together   

Offline luvyoshiluv

Elu, that souds like an awesome story coming along, I can't even explain how I feel about it right now xD. Really liking the last few parts.

Ashneil, that was really random =P

I don't really like this piece but I guess it's alright; had to right it for my friend for this little contest thingy.

Small and cold,
Insignificant world,
Cut and bound by all beautiful pleasures,
Held down and summed up by today's measures.

The real world is such a beautiful place,
I'm only to be held down by this terrible lace,
If only I could see such a pretty face,
I would rather die and wither in this place.

This place so wretched, it makes me curl,
Up to all the dark soil I'm use to wallowing in.

Small and cold,
Insignificant world,

That which is thine is said to be cruel,
Though white and perfect, it's beguiling.
Smothered in lies written all over the place,
Don't lie to my face when I ask you point blank,
...Haste?

Again, I'm made into something anew,
For you,
So beautiful.
I am not what you knew...

I only like the 1st, 5th and 6th stanzas.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2012, 08:11 pm by luvyoshiluv

Offline Elu

That's awesome, you're really gifted :).

Thank you. (:

You People are really gifted

this is just a funny story i wrote when i was 11 or so, so i doesnt have anything to do with the laws of this world lol.

THE SWIM (duh duh duhhhhh)

*Shiver, Shiver, Shiver* Now, I know you are wondering why I am 30,000 feet in the air in a helicopter surrounded by beautiful lady doctors and nurses (young and all single) with needles? Well, I won’t tell you! Ok, now I’ll tell you.    It all started a few hours ago when I woke up this morning felling on top of the world (The reason why I felt so because I was actually on top of the world, you know the top part (crust) of the world.)    I got out of my bedroom found out I woke up early (around 2:00 am) and went back to bed then woke up again (around 7:00) watched T.V until 7:30 am then ate breakfast went back in my bedroom lied down for 15 minutes then took a shower.    In the shower, I sang a song (Namely the song I hate the most September Morning.) (The reason why I sang it was stuck in my head all day.)    When I got out the shower it was 8:30pm I mean 8:30am, I watched Dora I mean action packed Kong fu fighting until 10:30am then I “tried” to get to dressed (I “tried” to get dressed because I was busy watching Dora I mean kug fu packed action I mean packed fu Kong fighted I mean, you know what?! Who cares if I watch Dora!!! )    Anyway, when I was finished getting dressed, I got some beach clothes on, got in the car and went to the.......BEACH!!! Ha! Ha! I guess you never know I was going to the beach ha!    Well, on my way to the beach, I saw a plane, a squirrel, a rat, a chipmunk, another plane, another squirrel, a person, another person, another chipmunk, a chair, a table, a grass, another grass, another grass, another grass, Let’s just say I saw 1,303,562.123 grass ( the point part is because I also saw some half eaten grass too.) So what if I like to count a lot. Oh yes, and another squirrel.    At the beach (finally) I ate (around 11:00am) and went in the water at 11:35am. That’s when the real scare started........    I went into the “freezing” cold water (I called it “freezing” because I actually saw a frozen fish in the water.) (I also tell lies so believe at your own fate. HA! HA! HA!)Ok, now I was having fun for a while (about 5 seconds) then, I went out too far and almost drowned. While I was almost drowning, I was calling for help (not because I was almost drowning but because I saw an extremely large jelly fish swimming in a zigzag towards me.) (Don’t ask me why) I tried to fight by biting it (the reason why I bit it is because I thought it would taste like jelly.) but it tasted awful like no jelly ever before known to human kind.(Maybe because it was a grandmother jelly.)    But then, (After the death of grandmother jelly-the one I bit) out of the blue 1591 jelly fishes (to be exact) appeared in the water. I was so scared that I pied my pants 65 times over, then.    (Sleeping) ZZz, ZZz, Huh? What? How? Who? Oh, ok well, I peed my pants 65 times over, then, (long pause) the electric shock of my 9 lives!!! (Oh yes I’m not a spider just because I said I have 9 lives.) Now I only have 1 single life and had to wait a whole 30 minutes because of the frozen fish. (HA! HA! HA!) Then was rushed to the hospital.    And that’s how I’m here right now, (Shiver, Shiver, Shiver) 30,000 feet in the air in a helicopter surrounded by beautiful lady doctors and nurses (young and all single) with needles. (Sleeping) ZZz, ZZz, WAIT A SECOND!!!! DID I SAY.......? N, N, NEEDLES?????!!!!!!!! Wait ladies, maybe we can work something out???? What oh, oh, oh no!!! Not the needles NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................    (Ouch) (Cry) 

srry about that its so humbled together   

That's really random and pretty well for a 11 year old, I barely knew how to type at that time of my life haha.

Elu, that souds like an awesome story coming along, I can't even explain how I feel about it right now xD. Really liking the last few parts.

Ashneil, that was really random =P

I don't really like this piece but I guess it's alright; had to right it for my friend for this little contest thingy.

Small and cold,
Insignificant world,

The real world is such a beautiful place,
I'm only to be held down by this terrible lace,
If only I could see such a pretty face,
I would rather die and wither in this place.

This place so wretched, it makes me curl,
Up to all the dark soil I'm use to wallowing in.

Small and cold,
Insignificant world,

That which is thine is said to be cruel,
Though white and perfect, it's beguiling.
Smothered in lies written all over the place,
Don't lie to my face when I ask you point blank,
...Haste?

Again, I'm made into something anew,
For you,
So beautiful.
I am not what you knew...

I only like the 1st, 5th and 6th stanzas.

Can't really tell how I feel about it either, I've it all in my mind, but yet can't write it. Main reason why it has taken 3 years, and also because I constantly find flaws on it and re-arrange some parts. One year ago it had a completely different start, and that start is now the fourth part, but can't think on a third part to connect it all.

But yesterday I got inspired and wrote a bit, so I think I'll get to it today. :P

I really like those stanzas of yours too, what I'm writing now kinda goes towards the direction of your first. And the 5th and 6th are really beautiful, I can relate to it.

Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012, 09:52 pm by Elu
-Retired-

Offline luvyoshiluv

Yay for poetry!!

Separated and darkened by a silver metallic God.
Smashed and melted into a pot of all the things you said,
Would never mix in with our fairy tales of the Lord.
I'm in a lost wonderland, filled with so many strange things.
Golden lilacs, so odd. Pink clouds, so close.
Twisted thoughts dance freely in your mind,
I choke and bind all the things I couldn't hide
From our sick lovingly fantasy just us three,
I see no clue in the fields of food.
They don't know I can't see you,
They don't see through me like you did,
Cut and broken, sckilled on petals long fallen,
From my Heaven's sky so high, I melted down to pretty fairy dust.