Epic Perfect World

Pls agatio Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty <3

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Agatio can you pls make a box that will sell herbs to make the pots that aren't in the forges at west/1k

Offline xd1764

lol i was just 5mins ago looking for a NPC that sold herbs. Would be nice to have something that sold them. Maybe u could add them to that Materials Seller.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
go to a merchant and buy a pickaxe and go farm herbs cus they have a nice pick rate, i think is 5 herbs u farm from each herb <.<

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
go to a merchant and buy a pickaxe and go farm herbs cus they have a nice pick rate, i think is 5 herbs u farm from each herb <.<
^ Yup, and theres a npc that sells herbs as well xD
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 01:00 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
^ Yup, and theres a npc that sells herbs as well xD

perhaps you would be so kind as to share where this herb selling npc is. i have been here almost a year and never stumbled across it xD. some coordinates or even the city its in would be awesome. thx in advance :D

Tali

I am a professional herbologist and I approve this message.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Yeah. Instead of picking 2 (or 3), here you pick 5 (or 8), and much less competition.
That's how I did my God's Tea for 3rd fairy.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
perhaps you would be so kind as to share where this herb selling npc is. i have been here almost a year and never stumbled across it xD. some coordinates or even the city its in would be awesome. thx in advance :D
Ish in West in Arch :>

Edit~ Nvm. Sorry guys, was wrong about the herbs part, but just thought it did being that I didn't look through the whole thing, my bad. :c
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 11:57 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Having an NPC to sell herbs would pretty much make Mystical Elixers pointless.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Mate

_Fur_...u rock! *BITES*
Jeez how easy do people want it? Huh!? This is EPIC! Not some low grade private server.

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013, 07:13 am by Mate

Offline QuinN

U can always farm the herbs with the pickaxe, but yah, having a NPC that sells them would be easier ;o

QuinN - Wizard [150]
FrOzeN* - Seeker [150]

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i doubt we ever gonna have herbs selling on npc.
the pick rate is really high, 5 on each pick.

now according to Lolly theres an NPC selling this...can u please tell me the name of it ? ;o

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
As far as I've seen, there's only a materials merchant that sells the normal crafting materials, not herbs. There's also one of those in North Arch. Did not find one selling herbs though.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not possible because Elixirs would become useless. Also everyone spamming pills isn't exactly what would help to 'improve' PvP, so...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Ellix wouldn't become useless if u put herbs on boutique at
Decent 15-20silver price to match elixirs price